Coach Z mic'd up

"please play cover 2 corners, cause im gonna put my helment on you and split your face, please play cover 2"

My fav though is no bull, tell it like it is.
"your big and strong. Im not gonna say your physical cause your not but your big and.strong"

GREAT videa

Reactions: 1 person
I kuv Azzani! He is exactly the type of coach Croomster is used to having and need, and that I appreciate.

Luv y'all, going back into hiding

"please play cover 2 corners, cause im gonna put my helment on you and split your face, please play cover 2"

My fav though is no bull, tell it like it is.
"your big and strong. Im not gonna say your physical cause your not but your big and.strong"

GREAT videa

I luv both of those quotes too. Coach him up, but tear him down to keep him hungry and humbled.. Azzani is the mo'fo man

hell yeah!

if that helps anybody else! :)

MZTERRY, I have a question for ya. Coach Jones talks about being a blue collar team, and the coaches talk about being a physical team. Do you know if the players are feeling like it might be more of a "smash mouth" football style than they've had in the past?

MZTERRY, I have a question for ya. Coach Jones talks about being a blue collar team, and the coaches talk about being a physical team. Do you know if the players are feeling like it might be more of a "smash mouth" football style than they've had in the past?

Good question.... What I can say is that many of the boys that I do know were already "SMASH MOUTHS" but that behavior was somewhat frowned upon with the previous staff; but this staff is COCKY as hell, and I luv it, so it may be more tolerable; not penalty wise, but as my daddy used to say..... " It aint a penalty unless you get caught"

I hope I answered that politically correct .... lol:):dance2:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Good question.... What I can say is that many of the boys that I do know were already "SMASH MOUTHS" but that behavior was somewhat frowned upon with the previous staff; but this staff is COCKY as hell, and I luv it, so it may be more tolerable; not penalty wise, but as my daddy used to say..... " It aint a penalty unless you get caught"

I hope I answered that politically correct .... lol:):dance2:

Awesome!! Thanks!!

VN Store

Back