Coker

Originally posted by mikey@Aug 6, 2005 4:16 PM
Trust me...I know what I'm talking about.  Coker will surprise.
[snapback]122670[/snapback]​

I guess we will find out. I wish coker the best and I hope he does suprise. I haven't seen him play (only a couple of videos) so I can't comment.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Aug 6, 2005 10:58 PM
Come on 67, nobody knows for SURE what will happen. Practice just started and it's a long season. So let's just leave it at that. I definitely don't think him suggesting that Hardesty moving to defense is blowiing smoke. It COULD happen. I agree with you in that I don't think it will.  :peace2:
[snapback]122871[/snapback]​

Yes I can.

Coker may surprise but that doesn't meant he'll be #1 or beat out Hardesty

Coker and/or Williams will be used like Garner was when he played with Stewart and Hayden.

Foster and Hardesty will be the big guys with Coker and/or Williams the smaller quicker guy

Originally posted by Vol67@Aug 6, 2005 11:04 PM
Yes I can.
Coker may surprise but that doesn't meant he'll be #1 or beat out Hardesty
[snapback]122882[/snapback]​

I would probably agree at this point. I agree with you that Foster is the #2 guy. As for the Coker/Hardesty you may be right but it's SOOOO early for those guys. The guy who ends up being the better back is not necesarily the guy who arrives on campus more talented. It may come down to who works hardest and who learns the system and the blocking schemes. Or it could just come down to who has the most raw talent. :D

I am not willing to write off anyone just yet but obviously I am looking to next year with these guys.

OK...if somebody is probablymoving to defense and it's not Hardesty then who will it be?

Originally posted by Vol67@Aug 6, 2005 10:09 PM
Coker and/or Williams will be used like Garner was when he played with Stewart and Hayden.

Foster and Hardesty will be the big guys with Coker and/or Williams the smaller quicker guy
[snapback]122892[/snapback]​

Coker's not what I'd call a small guy...he's up to 210

Hmm...you've obviously never seen him play defense...he's either running orstanding...Hardesty on the other hand...Hmmm

Originally posted by Vol67@Aug 6, 2005 11:12 PM
Freak check you PM's
[snapback]122897[/snapback]​

Got em, thanks. Good stuff.

Originally posted by mikey@Aug 6, 2005 11:27 PM
Hmm...you've obviously never seen him play defense...he's either running orstanding...Hardesty on the other hand...Hmmm
[snapback]122919[/snapback]​

Mikey, do you have ties to the team or ties to Coker?

Yeah i have obviouly never seen him play defense. But I also think that hardesty will notbemoved to defense, not when Tropper keeps raving about him and says nothing about coker.

Well if u have ties to the team then an you tell me how andre mathis is doing?????

Everyone also must realize that Foster, J.Williams, Hardesty and Coker are all Freshmen. Too much to lose in 1 class

Originally posted by Vol67@Aug 6, 2005 10:34 PM
Everyone also must realize that Foster, J.Williams, Hardesty and Coker are all Freshmen. Too much to lose in 1 class
[snapback]122935[/snapback]​

Agreed...by the way...nice try 2345 :p

Originally posted by mikey@Aug 6, 2005 11:36 PM
Agreed...by the way...nice try 2345  :p
[snapback]122942[/snapback]​

2345 is a big Mathis fan and really wants to know

Originally posted by mikey@Aug 6, 2005 11:31 PM
:D yes I do have ties to the team or Coker freak.
[snapback]122927[/snapback]​

Just thought maybe you would tell us which.

You have made some pretty bold statemtents and it is possible that the COULD come true. Coker may not redshirt but he is gonna have a hard time getting much PT as a true freshman especially early in the year, so a redshirt would make sense.

As for Hardesty, that's a VERY bold statement saying a guy is going to move to defense before he has even put on pads. Could happen I guess, but again HIGHLY unlikely.

:clap: Nice try on your part too...there's no way I'm letting y'all in on who I am...good night boys...11:40 is my limit

Originally posted by mikey@Aug 6, 2005 11:39 PM
:clap: Nice try on your part too...there's no way I'm letting y'all in on who I am...good night boys...11:40 is my limit
[snapback]122949[/snapback]​

:peace2: nite

Originally posted by mikey@Aug 6, 2005 10:39 PM
:clap: Nice try on your part too...there's no way I'm letting y'all in on who I am...
[snapback]122949[/snapback]​

Are you Mike Hamilton??

:laugh1:

VN Store

Back