College Gameday to Vandy this weekend, Funny signs abound (merged)

kkep48

PirateVol
So, Vandy can get big enough games now to host Gameday, but UT can't... wow, it is getting bad. :eek:hmy:

Vandy gets ESPN Game Day for Auburn.

I guess they deserve it as much as anyone.

My how times have changed.

Last edited:
Since it's so close, I may have to go. I might never get a chance to see one again...

Vandy will beat Auburn. Hell, we had 5 or six opportunities to beat them and couldn't cash in...

I defintely think Vandy has a great chance to win. To be totally honest, Auburn isn't that good of a team; pretty good defense but they have an offense that sucks almost as much as ours.

What a joke, seriously? It's still Vandy and there will be as many Auburn fans as Vandy fans in the stadium.

Well if it can't be us it might as well be Vandy.....at least it is in the State of Tennessee.........

Good for Vanderbilt but they still are inferior to my beloved Alma Mater the University of Tennessee!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Maybe it's time for us to move the football team under the intramural department like Vandy did.

I refuse to watch gameday this saturday. I'd rather watch Rocket Power on nickelodeon than watch those three noobs harp about vandy's success and Tennessee's failure.

VN Store

Back