College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

The thing with young coaches is it’s always a gamble. And if you strike out this program is going right back to the NIT days. Especially with the reemergence of football. It’s so important you get the right hire after Barnes.
Could not agree more...AD White must nail that hire. So far I really like the Heupel hire.

Penny is apparently landing Antoine Davis. More talent for One Cent to waste. Can’t wait to see them miss the tournament this year. They lose a lot from this past year.

When they say "best in the business" they need to clearly specify "at recruiting" because he sucks donkey dongs when it comes to coaching.

They believe they have a real shot at Kendric Davis and Caleb Murphy and will have a stout starting 5 with Deandre Williams going back. They also believe DJ Jeffries is coming back from MSU, but he wouldn’t start and is just a depth guy.

They believe they have a real shot at Kendric Davis and Caleb Murphy and will have a stout starting 5 with Deandre Williams going back. They also believe DJ Jeffries is coming back from MSU, but he wouldn’t start and is just a depth guy.
Recruiting in the handshake line. 😂

I guess Murphy would play at the 2? How was it that he ended up at USF in the first place. 4* out of HS w P6 offers

Lunardi with his "Way too Early" 2023 Bracketology. He's got Tennessee as a 4-seed. And, this is with the current roster. So, no Collins/Key/Phillips if that combination was to happen.

Not that it was really all that much in doubt, but it’s official. Probably takes them out of the running for the Motörhead State guy.

Is the Timme stuff just Kentucky fans making ish up or is that actually possible? That would be an interesting front court if it happens

Is the Timme stuff just Kentucky fans making ish up or is that actually possible? That would be an interesting front court if it happens

Well, Jeff Goodman is reporting Oscar has a one-year $2 million NIL deal for him to return. If Kentucky is throwing out THAT kind of cash in NIL, I wouldn’t put it past them to offer Timme something exorbitant to convince him to leave Gonzaga. Anything is possible.

Reactions: Willy14

VN Store

Back