College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

#12 Kentucky lost @ home to UNC Wilmington
#18 Villanova lost @ home to Drexel
#3 Marquette lost @ Wisconsin (Great for us)
#7 Duke lost @ Georgia Tech

All just today. I don’t think some of our fans understand how hard it is to win on the road in college basketball and that sometimes good teams lose games they shouldn’t. It happens. However, all 3 of our games we lost were against very good teams away from home. Yes we have some things to figure out, but I still have great hope for this team.

Glad all it took was 1 day for some folks to back off the ledge a bit and realize that teams lose in CBB, I know it’s mind blowing for some, we go through this multiple times a year it seems lol.

Also laughing at the timing of the praise for Cal and this Kentucky team just for them to promptly lose a game as near 20pt favorites…imagine if Barnes had done that?!

Glad all it took was 1 day for some folks to back off the ledge a bit and realize that teams lose in CBB, I know it’s mind blowing for some, we go through this multiple times a year it seems lol.

Also laughing at the timing of the praise for Cal and this Kentucky team just for them to promptly lose a game as near 20pt favorites…imagine if Barnes had done that?!
IMG_4834.gif

Reactions: walkenvol
#12 Kentucky lost @ home to UNC Wilmington
#18 Villanova lost @ home to Drexel
#3 Marquette lost @ Wisconsin (Great for us)
#7 Duke lost @ Georgia Tech

All just today. I don’t think some of our fans understand how hard it is to win on the road in college basketball and that sometimes good teams lose games they shouldn’t. It happens. However, all 3 of our games we lost were against very good teams away from home. Yes we have some things to figure out, but I still have great hope for this team.

Northwestern beat top ranked Purdue as well.

VN Store

Back