CONFIRMED: Tennessee IS wearing their new Smokey Grey’s Week 1 vs. Chattanooga

they generally allow the players to pick what they want to wear.
I could be wrong, but it sounds like we always wear Orange/White (traditional) for our rivalry games (UF, Bama, UGA) and we can wear alternates (Orange/Orange, Summit Accents, Dark Mode and Smokie Greys) for everyone else. Dark Mode usually reserved for a UK or USC level opponent. Summit unis for a low level OOC game. Is that pretty much the gist of it ?

Wow! These look great! Alternates don't bother me at all. It's what the kids like and these sick jersey's help in recruiting. I see a lot of the recent recruits wearing alternates when they post their commitment picture. At the end of the day, they are representing our great school. I'm happy for these kids! Go Vols!!

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I could be wrong, but it sounds like we always wear Orange/White (traditional) for our rivalry games (UF, Bama, UGA) and we can wear alternates (Orange/Orange, Summit Accents, Dark Mode and Smokie Greys) for everyone else. Dark Mode usually reserved for a UK or USC level opponent. Summit unis for a low level OOC game. Is that pretty much the gist of it ?
Could be. I don't pay that close attention. I think if the players wanted to do something different than what you say, Josh would do it.

Alt Unis vs Cupcakes is a Bad Look...IMHO!

PLUS...Home Openers should be in Classic Colors...once Again...IMHO!

*maybe the POTS should just be in just shorts and T-Shirts, too?
Go into the locker room and address the team then. Because they picked them. 🙄

Rumored next change to Shields Watkins Field (*since wearing Tennessee Orange & White becomes more and more RARE!)

Poor contrast with the ball. Will be hard to schedule teams going forward.

AD must be from San Fran.

Reactions: TAF
GV4cK8tWQAA4xRB

VN Store

Back