Cordarrelle Patterson Highlights

JAllen18

VFL
Haven't seen this posted here. Wish we could of had him longer. Special Player. Will be a star in the NFL.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxkQXlCAfE[/youtube]

Reactions: 17 people
I lol'd many times through this. You can't teach that stuff. That was learned somewhere on the playground or in a back yard. We are gonna miss this guy. Good stuff OP!

Haven't seen this posted here. Wish we could of had him longer. Special Player. Will be a star in the NFL.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjxkQXlCAfE[/youtube]

Guy just brings a smile to my face. So fun to watch. I'm going to miss seeing him in Neyland.

The move at 1:24 is my favorite.

Why did he want to play for us lol not to be a negavol but come on let's be serious

Last edited:
Just imagine if he had played from a freshman what the numbers would be like. Notice how he is as limber as a dishrag when he runs!

Why the hell did he want to play for us lol not to be a negavol but come on let's be serious
Because if we just had a decent defense, we would have put the smackdown on most of our SEC opponents, instead of the other way around.

Thank you Mike Hamilton for hiring a coach with no resume, and thank you Dave Hart for not firing that coach last year when the wheels had done fallen off...and I would last like to thank Dooley for hiring a career position coach to be your DC in your most critical year....and switching to an entirely different system. Bonehead coaching hire/decision it was and was the one thing that ensured his sinking ship would make it to the bottom.

Reactions: 1 person
Super entertaining player. Everytime he dropped back with the ball I cringed but pretty much every single time he made up for it. Awesome stuff!

I honestly believe that CP was the most athletic player in all of college football last year. He is absolutely unreal, and he probably would have been a Heisman candidate on a better team. His end around against NC State (although it ended up not even being one of his most impressive highlights) was both incredible and hilarious to watch live.

Reactions: 3 people
Because if we just had a decent defense, we would have put the smackdown on most of our SEC opponents, instead of the other way around.

Thank you Mike Hamilton for hiring a coach with no resume, and thank you Dave Hart for not firing that coach last year when the wheels had done fallen off...and I would last like to thank Dooley for hiring a career position coach to be your DC in your most critical year....and switching to an entirely different system. Bonehead coaching hire/decision it was and was the one thing that ensured his sinking ship would make it to the bottom.

I totally agree.

He was the only good thing about the 2012 Vols. I wish he would have stayed and tried for a Heisman. But oh we'll best of luck to CP and I hope he reps UT well. Go Vols! VFL

Reactions: 1 person
He was the best player in the league by far, I don't think I have ever seen anybody so explosive and able to stop,cut,go backwards on a dime like him! He will be crazy good in the nfl wish we had him one more year because he would be the #1 pick in next year draft! Because clowney is good but CP can change a game in a sec and can flip field position in 2seconds GO VOLS

I've never done drugs but watching him run can't possibly be any less addicting than crack cocaine.

He makes it look unfair. The best and only thing Dools did was give us year to enjoy an absolute beast on the field. You just can't teach that stuff

This video also serves to remind me that Bray maybe has he best arm any Vol QB has had ithe last 20 years.

VN Store

Back