Cordarrelle Patterson Highlights

Watching that video makes you realize how good CP really was. It also makes you realize that we may never see another athlete like CP again.

I may catch a lot of hell for this, but I'm gonna say it anyway......Absolute best athlete ever at UT so far.

Catch hell or not, I'm with ya. I just don't remember having a guy at UT in all my years of watching them that could catch like that, cut like that, accelerate like that, had the ability to change is body position ever so slightly to make guys miss and just brought that overall sense of something good is getting ready to happen when he got around the ball. Simply a man among boys. Fun to watch.

Reactions: 3 people
He has been given a gift, and I hope he is able to use it for a long time.

The best thing about last season.

Wish him the best. Seems like a decent kid, hope he is successful at the next level and makes tons of money.

Too bad the crowd noise sounds like a marginal high school game. Maybe all this changes next year. Who the hell decided to hire Lane Kiffin. I am still scratching my head over that one.

Catch hell or not, I'm with ya. I just don't remember having a guy at UT in all my years of watching them that could catch like that, cut like that, accelerate like that, had the ability to change is body position ever so slightly to make guys miss and just brought that overall sense of something good is getting ready to happen when he got around the ball. Simply a man among boys. Fun to watch.

Dale Carter disagrees

Reactions: 1 person
As much as he should be lauded for his athletic ability (which, of course, is wholly self-evident) I think the real difference maker, the thing that sets him apart from being just another really good athlete and makes him a truely elite gamebreaker, is his vision. Go back and watch again (you know you want to anyway) and notice how until he gets into truly open field he's always making tiny adjustments. He sees where he wants to go and instantly commits...without dumping speed. Vision and feel for setting up tacklers at that level is elite even for RB's and is simply insane for a WR of his stature.

It's rare for the pre-hype to live up to expectations.

And IMO he exceeded the hype. That's just unheard of.

He is so much fun to watch. I hope that his pro career will be as exciting...Ty for posting

Me too man. I really enjoyed watching CP play. Incredible physical talent which he could exploit because of his field vision. It almost wasn't fair, he played in the present time against the future position (2 or 3 steps) of the defense. he nearly always made the correct decision to get the most that was available. He will be fun to watch at the next level. Going to miss him.

Watching him on espn2.. He won the Skechers GoRUN comp.. He is amazing!! Announcer just said he's #1 wide receiver prospect for nfl..

Those socks and shoes were the best part. He needs a translator for interviews.

VN Store

Back