Could Butch Be On The Verge Of...

Doyle Hargraves

Trump's diaper is full again
possibly winning one of the biggest games in Tennessee history?

I don't care about our chances. I don't care about how we have no chance. What I do care about is if we win, would this rank as one of the biggest wins in our storied history?

Reactions: 9 people

I don't care about our chances. I don't care about how we have no chance. What I do care about is if we win, would this rank as one of the biggest wins in our storied history?

It would be right up there.

Reactions: 5 people

Dont get drunk and bet the farm are you will be looking for a new herd of stock.:ermm:

Considering the Vegas odds, I think it would be hard to top.

In terms of significance of our program's history, no, but in terms of chances of winning, yes

Reactions: 3 people
It's amazing how CBJ has this fan base believing again

The reason...

He talks like a coach, looks like a coach and coaches like a coach. The players appear to believe in him. So why wouldn't the majority of the fan base follow suit?

(and no, not going to say "he gets it")

Reactions: 2 people
Who the hell is this wet blanket Terry Pedigo? Im kind of new but JUST DAMN, the OP is asking if this game could be one of UT's biggest ever wins and this guy goes off on not betting the farm. Dude! read some books on PMA ( positive mental attitude) It will change your life.

Reactions: 5 people
In terms of significance of our program's history, no, but in terms of chances of winning, yes

I disagree.
If we win the game tomorrow, it would mark our return to significance.
That's pretty huge considering where we are at this moment.

Kinda like bruce pearl in his first year when we played Texas and they were the number 2 team in the nation....... We had a big coming out party!!!

Reactions: 1 person

Great post Doyle. It would be, in my opinion, the best win since our MNC.

Short of perhaps the miracle at South Bend and the NC in 98.

Reactions: 2 people
I disagree.
If we win the game tomorrow, it would mark our return to significance.
That's pretty huge considering where we are at this moment.

I disagree.

I think a close game with a loss by maybe a touchdown marks our return to significance.

I think a win shows us what a lot have said all along...

That we've always had the talent there to win and go big, but until now we haven't had a coach to lead us there.

Can we possibly receive a crack in the top 25 if we lose in a close game to the Ducks? Considering the fact that they've been in a couple of blowouts.

The way we keep losing that talent to injuries and innuendo isn't helping our chances. Staying injury-free tomorrow would be a good sign before heading into the Swamp.

Matt Simms and Derek Dooley had a very good Oregon team tied at halftime. I know they are better now, but so are we. I'd even venture to say that we've improved more than they have. I think we lose, but I don't think it's as bad as people are saying.

Can we possibly receive a crack in the top 25 if we lose in a close game to the Ducks? Considering the fact that they've been in a couple of blowouts.

No, we won't be ranked if we lose, even it's by one and they kicked the game winning field goal. However, IF we win, we very well might be top 20, for sure top 25.

VN Store

Back