Could Trump be the Antichrist??

I don’t really think Trump is the Antichrist, but they’re are some striking similarities if you look at some scripture about it.

I mostly just like to play devils advocate and I don’t understand the undying support Trump gets from a lot of Christians even though he, imo, bears no fruit of being a Christian. But hey that’s just like my opinion.

I don’t really think Trump is the Antichrist, but they’re are some striking similarities if you look at some scripture about it.

I mostly just like to play devils advocate and I don’t understand the undying support Trump gets from a lot of Christians even though he, imo, bears no fruit of being a Christian. But hey that’s just like my opinion.
At least he doesn't pretend to be a good Catholic while supporting abortion.

Sorry, the premise is silly to compare Trump to the antiChrist.

I dont believe he is, but has defended abortion and defended Christian religious freedoms. Kamala will force Christian churches, institutions to accept sodomy and the sodomy lifestyle.

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
At least he doesn't pretend to be a good Catholic while supporting abortion.

Sorry, the premise is silly to compare Trump to the antiChrist.

More than a few times the Israelites were told to kill every man, woman and child of a neighboring tribe, makes no exceptions for women with children.
Also there’s the whole bitter water curse that would literally cause a woman to miscarry. Don’t know why so many people get stuck on abortion.

I've sat & listened to Dr. Adrian Rogers 5-8 times back in the late 60s & into the early 70s. His home church where he preached was mainly in Memphis. Dr. Rogers would come to Jackson to preach & to teach scripture a few times over the years. I enjoyed sitting & listening to him ..... but at times my eyes would get sleepy. He was 100% all about preaching Jesus is Lord & to God be the Glory forever.

Reactions: Franklin Pierce

VN Store

Back