Could Trump be the Antichrist??

I don’t really think Trump is the Antichrist, but they’re are some striking similarities if you look at some scripture about it.

I mostly just like to play devils advocate and I don’t understand the undying support Trump gets from a lot of Christians even though he, imo, bears no fruit of being a Christian. But hey that’s just like my opinion.

Don't look at scripture, problem solved.

I dont believe he is, but has defended abortion and defended Christian religious freedoms. Kamala will force Christian churches, institutions to accept sodomy and the sodomy lifestyle.

She'll "force" them? Is this something you saw in a vision? Did your dog tell you this? Did Fido explain how she was going to make them "accept" it?

Assuming there is an Antichrist, Trump would be the primary suspect.
Do you love trump and believe him to be a great healer of nations? do you think that everyone will seek his advice and the whole world will marvel at his wisdom?

Then no Trump isn’t a candidate for the Biblical Antichrist.

Do you love trump and believe him to be a great healer of nations? do you think that everyone will seek his advice and the whole world will marvel at his wisdom?

Then no Trump isn’t a candidate for the Biblical Antichrist.
1550E2AE-42E8-462A-94B4-0E297E065519.jpegHe might not, but there definitely are some that do.

Reactions: luthervol
Is it wrong for two men to love each other more than they love any woman?
Is it a violation of G-ds law. Yes
How will G-d judge that violation in balance with the rest of that person’s life? I’d say it’s between them and G-d as I have my own violations to worry about. And honestly mine are probably worse than theirs.

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim
I'd rather be a hack than someone who's never received a proper Lewinski.

I have to ask... for the sake of consistency, do you abstain from self service as well?
Self service isn’t a sin or violation of G-ds law. It’s actually addressed in Torah

VN Store

Back