Could Trump be the Antichrist??

Problems with the article

-Antichrist is of Italian decent
-Antichrist is loved by everyone as a great man of peace who appears to bring everyone together.
-Antichrist is capable of “if it were possible he would deceive the very elect.”

Trump is none of those things.
So... the Antichrist is Biden? 🤔

Is Volgolfer Jewish?

What's the policy on going downtown?
I have no idea on his ethnicity or religion.
I know that most Christians reject G-ds law and replace it with their own definition of sin. They have very little working knowledge of the actual definition of sin.
As for going downtown, as with a lot of sin it is situational. Between a man and a woman who are married it’s pretty much whatever you do between the 2 of you and the marriage bed remains in Undefiled.

Most people would be a lot better off if they worried about them selves and let others do the same. Telling others they have sin is unproductive as the person casting stones is almost always more sinful

Yes but that’s true of all leaders. The Antichrist is loved by all for a time. Not just his devoted base.
Thou shall have no other gods before me.

Seems pretty clear that many people have places Trump at least even with their version of G-d.
And Trump has basically called himself the king of Israel and second coming of G-d.
“The Jewish people in Israel love him like he’s the King of Israel,” Trump quoted Root as saying. “They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore.”
Trump has also said before that he doesn’t need to ask for forgiveness of his sins. Whatever anyone’s views of Trump are, they probably shouldn’t believe that Trump is in any way a Christian.

Last edited:

Seems pretty clear that many people have places Trump at least even with their version of G-d.
And Trump has basically called himself the king of Israel and second coming of G-d.
“The Jewish people in Israel love him like he’s the King of Israel,” Trump quoted Root as saying. “They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore.”
Trump has also said before that he doesn’t need to ask for forgiveness of his sins. Whatever anyone’s views of Trump are, they probably shouldn’t believe that Trump is in any way a Christian.
If the entire world felt that way then there might be an issue. But saying the people of Israel love Trump that much is a huge stretch. They felt that the US was a strong alliance once again under Trump but that’s a long way from the love that’s been falsely reported.
I keep up over there. It’s just not true

Reactions: Grey_pilgrim

2nd thought on this.
I don’t believe that most calling themselves Christians are actually G-ds people. It’s no surprise those misguided people would fall for Trump.
Messiah gives a warning on this in Mathew 7 that goes largely ignored and it’s aimed right at those who profess to be his followers
as divided as everyone is The Antichrist will need to be a very skilled politician to bring everyone together.

Have seen what canada and europe is doing to pastors? You Hack

Non sequitur.

You said:
I dont believe he is, but has defended abortion and defended Christian religious freedoms. Kamala will force Christian churches, institutions to accept sodomy and the sodomy lifestyle.

and then I said:
She'll "force" them? Is this something you saw in a vision? Did your dog tell you this? Did Fido explain how she was going to make them "accept" it?

How is she going to "force them" to "accept" it? Surely you have something better to offer better than "bbbbuuutt canada and europe."

Also, consider not calling people 'hacks' - it's not the pearl clutching pejorative you think it is.

Is it a violation of G-ds law. Yes
How will G-d judge that violation in balance with the rest of that person’s life? I’d say it’s between them and G-d as I have my own violations to worry about. And honestly mine are probably worse than theirs.
I quoted the wrong post in my reply to you. I was wondering what his response would be to David saying his love for Jonathan was greater than the love for a woman. I know it’s a different kind of love and all. I’m just stirring the pot as always.
I have my own struggles as well and belief is one of my greatest ones right now.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
I quoted the wrong post in my reply to you. I was wondering what his response would be to David saying his love for Jonathan was greater than the love for a woman. I know it’s a different kind of love and all. I’m just stirring the pot as always.
I have my own struggles as well and belief is one of my greatest ones right now.
What good is belief if it based on nothing.
I like to take mine and beat it. Put it in the fire, take it out and beat it again. Doing that puts you at odds with a whole lot of dogma. But honestly I’m seeking the truth as I see it not the truth as some pastors see it.

I actually think our nation will be destroyed or divided wihout any meaningful international power and the AC will come from the EU. I have to say though...if there is any mechanism to be qualified as a "beast" enabler it would be the Fed gov.

VN Store

Back