Could we see the wildcat Saturday?

Nah, I think he's making reference to the fact that AJ's team nickname is "the Beast". It's even on his Twitter. That's where the "Beast Mode" package got its name as far as I know.

I know, but he differentiated the Beast from the Wildcat. They are the same thing.

i don't care what we see as long as we win the game and the players don't take any money.

i don't care what we see as long as we win the game and the players don't take any money.

I hate to break it to you, but they is Avery strong possibility that players for both it and Florida will be taking money. Luckily though they probably won't talk about it in a documentary anytime soon

shouldn't it be called the wild dog ? or the dirty dog ? or wild Smokey ? :rolleyes:

i'm like others,it means there is something bad wrong with the offense

shouldn't it be called the wild dog ? or the dirty dog ? or wild Smokey ? :rolleyes:

i'm like others,it means there is something bad wrong with the offense

It's just something else to prepare for. It doesn't mean something is wrong. Allerbubba ran the Wildcat with great success a couple years back.

I think the problem with Peterman may be the fact that he hasn't gotten any snaps with the 1st team, so it's hard to tell exatly what you have with a 2nd-3rd team OL. In that Open practice, he looked really good in the few goal line snaps he got. In some of the drills, that were at midfield, he hit one of the WR's (maybe North...can't remember) deep for a TD. So, Peterman isn't trash. Worley has just been given 1st team snaps and thus looks better than he may actually be.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back