Countdown to 2006

september can not get here fast enough. i'm ready for spring practice or ANYTHING dealing with UT football right now!!! come on Fulmer take us back to the promise land!!!!

Can these days go by any faster. The best MEDICINE for a bad season is to get the next one started. Ole Phil will be in the HOT SEAT so look for some BIG UT wins this fall!

im kinda nervous of our opener cal i know they are pac-10 but if something goes wrong we might be looking at a long season again

Can't wait to get to the new season. Enough belly aching and crying over last season. Into the new up up and away!

I'll be happy for the season to start to all the fans can shut up about horrible recruiting classes and banking all of their hopes and dreams on a red shirt freshman quarterback with a rehabilitated shoulder.

Let every thing play out and then complain. :cross:

(OrangeEmpire @ Jan 17 said:
I'll be happy for the season to start to all the fans can shut up about horrible recruiting classes and banking all of their hopes and dreams on a red shirt freshman quarterback with a rehabilitated shoulder.

Let every thing play out and then complain. :cross:

X-ACTLY :eek:k:

Hello a newbie here , I also cannot wait on the new season to start and put this past one where it belongs , on the shelf . I am not a Fulmer hater nor a pessemist . I have looked the schedule over and think there will be 5 tough games
Cal
Florida
@ Georgia
Bama
LSU

With only one Major on the road I think we could win em all . I don't expect it but it should be more obtainable than last year . We do have a ton of talent coming back and with a little stability at the QB position we should compete for the SEC Championship again . Go Vols !!! :td: :td:

(utorangeman1 @ Jan 21 said:
Hello a newbie here , I also cannot wait on the new season to start and put this past one where it belongs , on the shelf . I am not a Fulmer hater nor a pessemist . I have looked the schedule over and think there will be 5 tough games
Cal
Florida
@ Georgia
Bama
LSU

With only one Major on the road I think we could win em all . I don't expect it but it should be more obtainable than last year . We do have a ton of talent coming back and with a little stability at the QB position we should compete for the SEC Championship again . Go Vols !!! :td: :td:
I'm thinking realistically 8-4 or 9-3, but I'm hoping for 10 wins or more.

Welcome to Volnation :cool:

Please hurry up football season, with 2 straight losess in basketball and possibly another tonight, all I can stay is hurry up football season. Oh, my mistake, we might still have a chance at a national championship in ladies basketball. Hurry up and get here Monday night (Lady vols #1 vs. Lady blue devils #2).
GO LADY VOLS! :number1:

All my friends think its weird that I can name how many days until the season starts. I just tell them it comes along with the love of the Vols.

VN Store

Back