Countdown to 2006

(surrealvol @ Jan 10 said:
That is only 88 days away. WOW! But I will be in Orlando, Florida...wouldn't you know it?
Should have a good update along with everyone else in attendance... I didnt do photos last year, Freak did a great job of that. But i'll do some photo's along with enjoying, it's almost Football Time in Tennessee this year. Inky had me hook line and sinker from his play and Heff didnt disappoint. We seen both thru out the season making plays. Heffs INT at LSU changed the game. Inky stepping up in the depth. Im going to spend another week in Daytona, but the O/W Game cant get here soon enough. :bow:

Hope this is a good weekend for visitors on campus....Recruiting is like shaving, if you arent doing it everyday...it shows. Trooper Taylor.. :clapping:

Hope this is a good weekend for visitors on campus....Recruiting is like shaving, if you arent doing it everyday...it shows. Trooper Taylor.. clapping.

this should be a good recruiting weekend since we got about 20 official visitors coming. if we cant get a couple of them somethings wrong.

VN Store

Back