Countdown to 2006

:twocents: :nono: :moon2: :post-20645-1119625378: :question: :realmad: :rock: :search: :shakehead: :yahoo: :whistling: :thumbsup: :stinker2: :thefinger: :tease2: :snoring: :scare:

Anyone have the link the the player number countdown?

I followed that last year. I know it starts at day 99.

I think Volquest offered it maybe.

I'm not sure this story falls in this category but I'll throw it out there.I remember back in the Johnny Majors coaching days, a game we played and lost to Dukie.My dad(passed in 88), his friend Tom, me, my two brothers and cousin, were headed back to Nashville from Knoxville after this horrid of a game.Well it being a night game and finally after getting out of parking lot, we were on the interstate home.Tom's van had no seats in the back so we would put folding chairs back there.My dad and his buddy were rehashing the game all the way back home, driving under the speed limit the whole time.Finally I started driving.Well I drove past the exit and had to hit the brakes.Well, everyone in the back went flying.Everyone was asleep in the back up to that point.Remember now it was about 3:30 in the a.m.It was funny as crap.It kind of put everything into perspective that day though.

(volsfan711 @ May 7 said:
117 days to go

Atta way volsfan711... you beat Vol Man to it! Vol man... you're slacking. Is it just me, or is this topic a little depressing? 117 days is just too far away... but I guess we need all 117 of those days to get ready to improve on last season.

I'll try to tighten up the slack. It has been 164 days since this thread was started and only...

116 Days to go.

:matrix:

Only 217 days till Ainge wins the Heisman. :air_kiss: :biggrin2:

:air_kiss: :air_kiss: #10 Man Crush! :air_kiss: :air_kiss:

:blink: LOL

I think this is the only time of the countdown where the actual numerical days seem longer than looking at the calender.

VN Store

Back