Countdown to 2006

camping and boating season is about to start ................ ..and we all know what starts after that ....128 to go ...go vols

Heisman 2006 Outcome

1. Arian Foster :bow:
2. Erik Ainge :dance2:
3. Robert Meachem :rock:
4. Troy Smith :dunno:
5. Teddy Ginn :dunno:

Ainge for Heisman!

Ted Ginn Jr. will never win the Heisman...........chants overated..........overated........

All I hope for is Erik Ainge to regain some composure. I think we would be in for an excellent season if Ainge doesn't make very many stupid mistakes like last year. He might have a stat line like 2,500 yards, 22 TD, 6 INT... and that would be amazing, but he still wouldn't win Heisman.

Arian Foster or Robert Meachem look to be our only Heisman hopes. Foster could put up ridiculous numbers. As for Ainge... just don't make any mistakes that make it very hard for us to win. We'll be able to see what kind of season we're in for when Top-15 ranked Cal comes to Knoxville.

We need to focus on making a bowl game before we can start talking about Heisman contenders. We're way off buddy, rule of thumb is that the Heisman hopeful's team should be in a BCS bowl, or a new year's day bowl at least.

(milohimself @ May 2 said:
We need to focus on making a bowl game before we can start talking about Heisman contenders. We're way off buddy, rule of thumb is that the Heisman hopeful's team should be in a BCS bowl, or a new year's day bowl at least.

DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis, was a Heisman hopeful the last couple of years and Memphis was no where close to making a BCS bowl. I agree that the Heisman WINNER will come from a team like that, but all it takes is big numbers to be a hopeful.

VN Store

Back