Countdown to 2006

(hohenfelsvol @ Jul 25 said:
Time to buy a new HD big screen. Getting down there.

I am toying with this decision myself. That and getting a college football package with dish.

The house we just bought has a game room upstairs we are calling "Daddy's room". It has a bar and a nice proportion for a movie room.

P.S. The TV in the picture went with the sellers. That is what I need to replace with a nice HDTV

[attachmentid=5651]

Attachments

• 10___Game_room.jpg
    10___Game_room.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 1
(vader @ Jul 25 said:
The house we just bought has a game room upstairs we are calling "Daddy's room". It has a bar and a nice proportion for a movie room.

P.S. The TV in the picture went with the sellers. That is what I need to replace with a nice HDTV

[attachmentid=5651]

Need a new best friend?

[attachmentid=5656][attachmentid=5657]
(vader @ Jul 25 said:

[attachmentid=5651]
Nice room....and you got to get the HD....did it last year, and it's great for football......here's a picture of my "daddy's room" before it was finished...no bar (i'm jealous btw), but we do have a mini fridge stocked with "adult beverages", black leather sofa/loveseat and an assortment of other Tennessee/Steeler sports memorabilia....

Attachments

• MVC_005S.JPG
    MVC_005S.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 1
  • MVC_006S.JPG
    MVC_006S.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 0
(jakez4ut @ Jul 26 said:
[attachmentid=5656][attachmentid=5657]
Nice room....and you got to get the HD....did it last year, and it's great for football......here's a picture of my "daddy's room" before it was finished...no bar (i'm jealous btw), but we do have a mini fridge stocked with "adult beverages", black leather sofa/loveseat and an assortment of other Tennessee/Steeler sports memorabilia....

Nice paint job!!

thanks....took me 4 days solid to paint both sides....i'll never do it again....i discovered i don't have the patience for it anymore.

(jakez4ut @ Jul 26 said:
thanks....took me 4 days solid to paint both sides....i'll never do it again....i discovered i don't have the patience for it anymore.

I don't think I have the patience or the steady hand required for work of that quality.

(tidwell @ Jul 26 said:
Quite possibly jakez' shortest post ever right here. :D :p
i have been accused of being long winded.....this is true. what can i say? sometimes i have a lot on my mind, and a lot to say....if you only knew how many posts i never hit the "submit" button on..... :p

If we are tv dropping I have a 65 Inch Widescreen Mitsubishi.....

mitsubishi_silver2_ws_65413.jpg

VN Store

Back