Countdown to 2006

(OrangeEmpire @ Jul 27 said:
If we are tv dropping I have a 65 Inch Widescreen Mitsubishi.....

mitsubishi_silver2_ws_65413.jpg

Am currently trying to talk the wife into 50 inch Sony DLP model. Almost there. Just need it before 02Sep.

(hohenfelsvol @ Jul 27 said:
Am currently trying to talk the wife into 50 inch Sony DLP model. Almost there. Just need it before 02Sep.

If you would, post a link to the specs. This sounds about right for my daddy room

I watch the games on our 52 inch in the living room and post on my laptop. The rest of the week, I am at my desktop computer in the den.

I catch all the games on our 51" Toshiba. No computer in the TV room, so I watch the games and enjoy the company of the board later.

36's:
Roshaun Fellows- 2006
Buck Fitzgerald- 2001
Pete Panuska- 1986
Kelsey Finch- 1978
Bill Rudder- 1973
Ed Molinski- 1940

*1 WEEK Till Fall Practice Begins!!!

(orange+white=heaven @ Jul 28 said:
Time to shop for this year's game cap... :rock:

What happened to the black mesh alternate baseball hat? I can't find those anywhere. I also can't find a redskins hat that I want.

My Vols hat

yeah.jpg

Minus the swoosh since it's not made by Nike, but the same nonetheless. Fitted of course, and says 'VOLS' on the back where the adjustor would be on an adjustable hat.

Have they released the adidas gear yet? They usually (Except last year, the mesh jersey lookin stuff) have a good hat.

(USAF_Vol @ Jul 28 said:
Have they released the adidas gear yet? They usually (Except last year, the mesh jersey lookin stuff) have a good hat.

Let ya know monday. I'll be heading for the Tennessee Traditions store this weekend...

VN Store

Back