Countdown to 2006

16's:
Rick Clausen- 2005
Rashad Baker- 2003
Peyton Manning- 1997
Sterling Henton- 1990
Steve Alatorre- 1981
Dewey Warren- 1967

First Post! I have been hangin' around for a week or so and thought I would finally join in. I am excited about the season starting up and am not sure I can make it 16 more days. I went last night to get the keg to fill up the kegerator so it will be tested and ready for kickoff come Sept 2nd!

First Post! I have been hangin' around for a week or so and thought I would finally join in. I am excited about the season starting up and am not sure I can make it 16 more days. I went last night to get the keg to fill up the kegerator so it will be tested and ready for kickoff come Sept 2nd!
Welcome! We're glad you decided to join. :hi:

Welcome :rock:

I don't think a keg would last 16 days at my place. People seem to crawl out of the woodwork when I have beer on tap.

Welcome to the board, by the way.

14 days for me I NEVER COUNT GAME DAY ITS TOO GOOD. GO VOLS

This countdown doesnt count gameday either.

It counts today as a full day, even though by the time we post, it's really one less day and less than 24 hours till kickoff...like now, at almost 5:00 on Friday, it's 14 Days, 36 Mins till Kickoff!

15's:
Sinclair Cannon- 2006
Jim Bob Cooter- 2006
Kelley Washington- 2002
Carl Pickens- 1991
Former Volnetwork analyst Bill Anderson also wore #15 when he played @ UT:rock: .

Thanks for the all time numerical roster O2:dance2: . It's worth reading through this thread several times to see the list of all time greats:rock2: .

VN Store

Back