Countdown to 2006

it is almost FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE!!!

just writting it gives me chills.

LET'S GO F'ING MENTAL!
LET'S GO F'ING MENTAL!
LET'S GO F'ING MENTAL!
GO VOLS!!

After winning the toss Cal differs to the 2nd half. Cal kickis off sending a low end over end kick taken at the 9 by Morely....looks left, goes right...hes at the 20,25,30...finds a seam!...bounces outside! He's takin it to the house 91 yard return for a Vols score!:td:

4's:
Jonathon Wade- 2006
Donte' Stallworth- 2001
Jeff Hall- 1998
Craig Faulkner- 1993
Terrence Cleveland- 1989
Fuad Reveiz- 1984

Man I'am so ready to get this show on the road it's time to put up or shut up. You have to love the time difference out here in hawaii I'll be up at 6:00 am saturday just to catch
Gameday

I'm to the point where I can't focus on anything else. It better hurry up or I'll have to slip across the Rio Grande and get work as an illegal in Mexico!!!!

I would just like to announce that I bought my first Tennessee Jersey today since buying the Nike sponsered and manufactured #16 about 10 years ago. Well, that isn't entirely true. I did buy one of the orange shouldered throwbacks with good ole #2 on it in 2004, but I don't count that as an official jersey purchase. It took some thought but I brought home #27. Not just for Arian Foster's sake, but Troy Fleming was one of my all-time favorites anyway. Been wearing it since I got it home. NOW I'm ready for some football.

VN Store

Back