Countdown to 2006

I would just like to announce that I bought my first Tennessee Jersey today since buying the Nike sponsered and manufactured #16 about 10 years ago. Well, that isn't entirely true. I did buy one of the orange shouldered throwbacks with good ole #2 on it in 2004, but I don't count that as an official jersey purchase. It took some thought but I brought home #27. Not just for Arian Foster's sake, but Troy Fleming was one of my all-time favorites anyway. Been wearing it since I got it home. NOW I'm ready for some football.

I only have my generic #16 ... :/

I would just like to announce that I bought my first Tennessee Jersey today since buying the Nike sponsered and manufactured #16 about 10 years ago. Well, that isn't entirely true. I did buy one of the orange shouldered throwbacks with good ole #2 on it in 2004, but I don't count that as an official jersey purchase. It took some thought but I brought home #27. Not just for Arian Foster's sake, but Troy Fleming was one of my all-time favorites anyway. Been wearing it since I got it home. NOW I'm ready for some football.
Great choice! I have #5 on mine.

BRING ON CAL!!!!

THEY ARE GONNA PISS THEIR PANTS WHEN THEY FIRST EXPERIENCE NEYLAND!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Smoke dogg you are a disgrace to vol fans everywhere......you should never be negative3 about your team....fulmer has one bad year and you want to be negative........look up the statistics and see what fulmer has done for TENNESSEE FOOTBALL

Smoke dogg you are a disgrace to vol fans everywhere......you should never be negative3 about your team....fulmer has one bad year and you want to be negative........look up the statistics and see what fulmer has done for TENNESSEE FOOTBALL

Well.....

One thing's for sure. By the end of the Cal game, we'll have a pretty good idea of what we've got. By the end of the Florida game, we'll know.

Go Vols.

:angel:

it's posts like this that remind me i'm just getting older....5 years old when Heath was qb? i was already in college...:hmm:

Not old but experienced. Plus the fball we got to see then was amazing. Neyland was the greatest show on earth and will regain the title this season :rock:

It's Past 12 O'Clock!!!

2 Days Until Football Time In Tennessee!!!!!!!!!

2's:
Montario Hardesty- 2006
Kevin Simon- 2005
Kevin Burnett- 2004
Fred White- 1999
Todd Helton- 1994
Lenny Taylor- 1983

VN Store

Back