Countdown to Northam Resignation

He's toast. The secretary of state in FL just resigned for less. No way Dems let this go.

I like his choice of cars. I doubt if he has to resign though. He is a Democrat and likes killing newborns, so he's good to go.
I can see the argument now - Kavanaugh wanted to be an appointed SCOTUS Justice (who still got confirmation anyway) while Northam is a Governor directly elected by the citizens of a state, so it's different. I bet you that's where they'll go.

For the record - Northam shouldn't have to resign for this, just like Kavanaugh shouldn't have been unconfirmed on the basis of the allegations against him/yearbook stuff.

Nothing in Kavanaugh's yearbook, in and of itself, was terrible. It was the lying about the yearbook that was problematic.

Nothing in Kavanaugh's yearbook, in and of itself, was terrible. It was the lying about the yearbook that was problematic.
Not according to those who opposed him. According to them it talked about his sexual escapades (he was the "alumni" of some girl) and excessive drinking.

Is it even him in the pictures? And if it is not then why would he resign, or better yet, why would anyone expect him to?
That's his page in the yearbook, and the pics of him leaning up against the car and in the hat are him. It seems reasonable to think one of the two people in the blackface/KKK pic is him. Why would it be there otherwise - would they put a pic of someone else on his personal page?

At least he's right about the old drunks part. Adios Ralph, we hardly knew ye.

He's toast. The secretary of state in FL just resigned for less. No way Dems let this go.
Naw abuela. You guys won’t give up a governorship over a little thing like this you’ll rationalize it away even though you libs screech about this behavior from others. But since you’ve got a Dim Lt Gov on deck who knows.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
The thing about this is that I'm not sure many conservatives will directly call for his resignation. I think the reaction will be more like "If he was a Republican, he'd have to resign."

That's his page in the yearbook, and the pics of him leaning up against the car and in the hat are him. It seems reasonable to think one of the two people in the blackface/KKK pic is him. Why would it be there otherwise - would they put a pic of someone else on his personal page?
I corrected my post.

Reactions: 05_never_again
I figure he's working an angle with the LT Gov to tell people it's "OK". From a political standpoint he should go, although this alone doesn't prove racism. Poor judgment, sure. If there is a funny story behind the picture, now would be the time to explain...

Naw abuela. You guys won’t give up a governorship over a little thing like this you’ll rationalize it away even though you libs screech about this behavior from others. But since you’ve got a Dim Lt Gov on deck who knows.

I know it's hard for you to conceptualize this being offensive because wearing blackface/KKK outfits is common among GOP members in their youth.

If he'd fessed up to this earlier, as a candidate, is it something he could have weathered?

I know it's hard for you to conceptualize this being offensive because wearing blackface/KKK outfits is common among GOP members in their youth.
Hey we’re just mocking our Democratic counterparts war on blacks and slavery since, you know, that was your party’s thing 😈

VN Store

Back