Countdown to Northam Resignation

Once again the idiot Dims show their desire to get triggered and express their butthurt and moral outrage over some dumb harmless thing a college (or high school) kid did. Hey at least this time they’ll eat one of their own.

I now finally accept I will never be elected to federal office.... 😥

So am I still allowed to laugh at the Gene Wilder and Cleavon Little scene in Blazing Saddles where they lure the guys around the corner and steal their “outfits”? Just wanna know what kind of moral outrage I could expect if I did. TIA.

Is so, he should have tried to come clean a long time ago.

Why would a yearbook even publish it, though? Weird.

Somehow I would think this would be about the time that it would have been most controversial. I don't know though.

So am I still allowed to laugh at the Gene Wilder and Cleavon Little scene in Blazing Saddles where they lure the guys around the corner and steal their “outfits”? Just wanna know what kind of moral outrage I could expect if I did. TIA.

With all this black face news it got me thinking about that old 1986 movie Soul Man.

Another hilarious point here. Guess who Lt Governor of VA was prior to this election cycle. 😂

With all this black face news it got me thinking about that old 1986 movie Soul Man.
Brooks would have been crucified in this day and age. And yeah that movie also. Ridiculous.

Last edited:
I don't care what anybody did when they were young and stupid, unless he killed somebody or something similar. Big freakin' deal. Who cares? He should not have to resign over something silly like this. It will accomplish nothing.

I don't care what anybody did when they were young and stupid, unless he killed somebody or something similar. Big freakin' deal. Who cares? He should not have to resign over something silly like this. It will accomplish nothing.
While I like triggering our weak here and piling on, I have to agree with you. Back in 84 you had all kinds of things nobody would even blink at. Everybody was tough and could let stuff run off them like water off a ducks back. The biggest thing, people could laugh at a joke and they could laugh at themselves. Today it's "they said something hurtful."

Reactions: DC_Vol
Wait till we start getting more political candidates who had a twitter account when they were 12 or something. No one will be safe from the pearl clutching regarding your tweets in middle school.

Wait till we start getting more political candidates who had a twitter account when they were 12 or something. No one will be safe from the pearl clutching regarding your tweets in middle school.
Lmao, haven't thought about that but you're absolutely correct!!

VN Store

Back