Countdown to Northam Resignation

Well there you go EL, look how easy it is for one side to be forgiven compared to the other.
He doesn’t need to resign. Just because we all know the idiot Dims would be screeching at a Repub if this happened (or even if it didn’t happen, see Kavanaugh thread) doesn’t mean we should reply in kind.

He's apologizing and admitting it is he

And that’s all any person can do . Now either except his apology or not . The ones that do are wise with experience the ones that don’t should share publicly some of the bad choices they made from years 20-35 . Wait let me go get the popcorn first - dis gonna be good .

Reactions: NorthDallas40
And that’s all any person can do . Now either except his apology or not . The ones that do are wise with experience the ones that don’t should share publicly some of the bad choices they made from years 20-35 . Wait let me go get the popcorn first - did gonna be good .

I'd forecast it at 65% chance he resigns, 35% chance he stays on and does black church Sunday apology tour for next three months

I don't care what anybody did when they were young and stupid, unless he killed somebody or something similar. Big freakin' deal. Who cares? He should not have to resign over something silly like this. It will accomplish nothing.

High school? Yeah.
College? Maybe.
Graduate school? That's a real stretch.

Not to keep beating on this, but if he came out on his own and had fessed up to it I'd be more forgiving than to an apology that only comes out after he got caught.

High school? Yeah.
College? Maybe.

Not to keep beating on this, but if he came out on his own and had fessed up to it I'd be more forgiving than to an apology that only comes out after he got caught.

I agree. Gotta believe someone in his campaign knew of this and kept it under wraps.

High school? Yeah.
College? Maybe.

I’m trying really really really hard here not to do whataboutisms .

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Lmao, haven't thought about that but you're absolutely correct!!
They got after Kyler Murray post Heisman for calling his friend a f** on Twitter when he was in 8th grade or something. So he had to apologize for being a kid. If someone had been filming and documenting what we’d done from middle school to college we’d be unhireable.

Oh well guess you guys reap what you sow! I’ll bet Kavanaugh is laughing his ass off.

Regardless I stand by my statement.

I would have been fine with Kavanaugh saying "sorry for saying those things, I was a stupid dumb jock in high school." But he instead blatantly lied about all of it. Renati alumnus? Yeah, they just wanted to show how much they respected her so they gave her a shout-out.

Possible, but often campaigns have staffers digging to find anything bad that they'd need to get ahead of. This would have certainly been one of those things.

Yeah, this is when political oppo research comes in.

I'm just wondering how much a regular person remembers from his/her yearbook after 30+ years unless he/she has a reason to look at it.

He’s just one of many hypocritical racist democrats, if he were republican you guys would be calling for his head on a ****ing platter, I think it’s hilarious 😂View attachment 192214

For the good of the party, I think he should resign. I wish we hadn't got to this point, but this seems to be the precedent.

I would have been fine with Kavanaugh saying "sorry for saying those things, I was a stupid dumb jock in high school." But he instead blatantly lied about all of it. Renati alumnus? Yeah, they just wanted to show how much they respected her so they gave her a shout-out.
Oh ffs! On second thought nail this idiot racist Dim to the damn self righteousness cross!

Oh well guess you guys reap what you sow! I’ll bet Kavanaugh is laughing his ass off.

Regardless I stand by my statement.
The flood gates have opened up on his azz. Doesn't matter what we think. With the toxicity in DC already over the wall and the way Kavanaugh was treated they're about to burn him at the stake.

Oh well, going to be a fun week.

So why didn’t somebody drag this up when he was Lt Governor from 2014-2018? Possiblely racist (no I don’t believe that) Lt govs are ok but we absolutely draw the line at gov? 🙄

VN Store

Back