Country music thread

I’m curious how they’re on sale but not listed yet, but the paramount is very reliable. And she’s had really good sales in Bristol previously. It’s almost a homecoming for her

Reactions: Toujours Pret
I’m curious how they’re on sale but not listed yet, but the paramount is very reliable. And she’s had really good sales in Bristol previously. It’s almost a homecoming for her
Better half thinks her preferences in her personal life may have turned some people off, which is fairly believable in the area as you know.

Who knows, it's 4 months out as you said

It’s been such an incredible year, most notably summer of new music, but I’m 96.385% my eventual album of the year comes out tomorrow. Would be higher, but I never expected Johnny Blue Skies to be that good…

It’s been such an incredible year, most notably summer of new music, but I’m 96.385% my eventual album of the year comes out tomorrow. Would be higher, but I never expected Johnny Blue Skies to be that good…
I couldn't really get into the Sturgill record.

I'm sure the better half has been spinning MW all day, we'll give a listen on our way over the mountain tonight

I couldn't really get into the Sturgill record.

I'm sure the better half has been spinning MW all day, we'll give a listen on our way over the mountain tonight
Awfully presumptuous of you to assume I’m referencing Ms Wade and not Posty

I’m kidding, of course I’m talking about Ms Wade’s newest. It’s fantastic

Reactions: Toujours Pret
Actually, hold the phone…

Does a re release count towards best album released in a year? I’d say no, but if it does, Rollercoaster gets re released next week by the RRB

I’m undeniably a country music snob. When I saw this collab, I cringed fearing the worst. But it might be my favorite song on the album. The lyrics, the piano, and coming from a side that I dunno that I’ve ever heard for a broken heart song

Was this a good “whoo boy” or no?
First listen I wasn’t paying close attention it was just sort of on in the background. Was listening closely today and clearly picked up a second voice and had to check who it was (hadn’t looked closely at the album details to see her name in advance). I honestly knew nothing about Kesha other than the name so I really had no preconceived notions but I was definitely impressed. No idea if anything else she makes is similar but I agree, think that might be my favorite track (although it’ll probably change from day to day).

Reactions: volfanbill
First listen I wasn’t paying close attention it was just sort of on in the background. Was listening closely today and clearly picked up a second voice and had to check who it was (hadn’t looked closely at the album details to see her name in advance). I honestly knew nothing about Kesha other than the name so I really had no preconceived notions but I was definitely impressed. No idea if anything else she makes is similar but I agree, think that might be my favorite track (although it’ll probably change from day to day).
Wade says she’s heard a lot of unreleased Kesha stuff and that they’re straight country ballads. But what got Kesha, aka Ke$ha, famous was hip hop and pop, working with Flo Rida (Right Round), Pitbull (Timber), and her own smash hit, the purposefully heavy auto tuned Tik Tok. But I can’t get over however powerful this song is.

Reactions: NochNoch
One thing I worry about Colbys Sony partnership is he doesn't wear the Resistol like he did when we first saw him.

That said, I think if a major label was hands on they wouldn't have green lighted some of what he put out on the new one

One thing I worry about Colbys Sony partnership is he doesn't wear the Resistol like he did when we first saw him.

That said, I think if a major label was hands on they wouldn't have green lighted some of what he put out on the new one
There’s no way imo that album gets greenlit without him having contractual say in what he makes.

VN Store

Back