Coup Attempt Against Joe Biden

FortSanders

I think this is an important discussion point and it deserves its own thread.

We are witnessing the active destruction of a sitting President of the United States by a group of donors. This effort is nothing more than a coup d'état against President Joe Biden.

These donors are actively working to have Joe Biden removed from the campaign, because of his poor debate performance. These donors are dictating who should become President of the United States.

This has never happened in the history of this country.

This is the single greatest threat to democracy and to the institutions of government that this country has ever seen.

This should scare all Americans.

It doesn’t even slightly scare me. They pick where their money goes. The Biden campaign openly lied to them. Although it is shocking these donors couldn’t see through the lies, like everyone on the right has.

Either way, if they wish to no longer donate or back other candidates, that’s not a bad thing. If anything their right to do so needs to be preserved so we don’t accidentally put an invalid into the White House

It doesn’t even slightly scare me. They pick where their money goes. The Biden campaign openly lied to them. Although it is shocking these donors couldn’t see through the lies, like everyone on the right has.

Either way, if they wish to no longer donate or back other candidates, that’s not a bad thing. If anything their right to do so needs to be preserved so we don’t accidentally put an invalid into the White House
This is a coup. It is nothing else. It is being engineered from the left for the benefit of Kamala Harris.

This is just the deranged wishcasting of Trump fans that want to ensure decrepit Biden stays in the race.

Let me be the first to tell you, you don't have anything to worry about. Harris might literally do worse than Biden's corpse on election day. Orange man need not fret.

Have you seen Biden 2.0 they unveiled this week? We now have two orange men to pick from

Have you seen Biden 2.0 they unveiled this week? We now have two orange men to pick from

Ok...so let me get this straight:

1. The
Vols won the 2024 CWS.
2. Both of the lead Presidential candidates are
orange.
3. The current POTUS is now
orange.

The alignment of these
orange-tinted facts, coupled with my reading of the coffee grounds in the ol percolator of destiny, can only be a good omen for a Vol Football NC run this autumn.

Whatever you want to call it, it will be spun into any direction both parties can spin it.
Sit back and watch because it is out of control.
It is Reality vs Spin vs Fantasy vs Politics.
Both party's will attempt to use it to their advantage to get the votes.
Usually leaves voters, Confused, Brainwashed, or Apathetic.

This is just the deranged wishcasting of Trump fans that want to ensure decrepit Biden stays in the race.

Let me be the first to tell you, you don't have anything to worry about. Harris might literally do worse than Biden's corpse on election day. Orange man need not fret.

The Ho was polling worse than Biden pre-debate, but that's not the point.

Not a coup, just simple politics.

Conspiracy to defraud (i.e. these people working together involving business) very possibly are crimes. If they all had an honest opinion as to what they think that there wouldn't be anything wrong with that.

Now, you can say nothing will happen to them which might be correct, but that's not the point either.

Banana Republic. The people that made up and colluded together over all the stupid criminal Russia Gate stuff are all free. Was that a coup attempt?

What is going on with Biden is going to be very similar to what happened (ing) to Trump. These people should go to jail in mass or all you have is a Banana Republic.

Last edited:
Reactions: Type Orange+
I wonder if donors could accuse the campaign for fraud. Technically they gave to the Biden Harris campaign, but that is with the Biden as President, and Harris will have someone else on ticket. If neither is on the ticket, wonder where the money goes. I guess to the DNC. Sure seems like this is worse than any campaign finance law that Trump broke.

Of course if you are some big time donor and failed to see Joe’s condition, you deserve to lose it.

Conspiracy to defraud (i.e. these people working together involving business) very possibly are crimes. If they all had an honest opinion as to what they think that there wouldn't be anything wrong with that.

Now, you can say nothing will happen to them which might be correct, but that's not the point either.

Banana Republic. The people that made up and colluded together over all the stupid criminal Russia Gate stuff are all free. Was that a coup attempt?

What is going on with Biden is going to be very similar to what happened (ing) to Trump. These people should go to jail in mass or all you have is a Banana Republic.
These were also coup attempts.

I think this is an important discussion point and it deserves its own thread.

We are witnessing the active destruction of a sitting President of the United States by a group of donors. This effort is nothing more than a coup d'état against President Joe Biden.

These donors are actively working to have Joe Biden removed from the campaign, because of his poor debate performance. These donors are dictating who should become President of the United States.

This has never happened in the history of this country.

This is the single greatest threat to democracy and to the institutions of government that this country has ever seen.

This should scare all Americans.
Hard for me to get on board with this. The man is obviously not capable of discharging the duties of his office. Whether the dims attempts to get him to step out down have nefarious motives or not, I believe it is still the correct course of action

The man is no longer fit to be POTUS.

Hard for me to get on board with this. The man is obviously not capable of discharging the duties of his office. Whether the dims attempts to get him to step out down have nefarious motives or not, I believe it is still the correct course of action

The man is no longer fit to be POTUS.
Exactly. And he should be gone asap

"A number of Democratic donors have withdrawn their support of President Joe Biden as he continues to receive criticism over his performance in this election cycle's first presidential debate....

The president has since been lambasted by dissenters, with calls for him to end his reelection bid and allow the Democratic Party to select a new candidate to take on Trump. His odds of victory in the general election also slumped, according to bookmakers.

Now, donors integral to funding his campaign are turning against the Democrat. George Conway, an attorney who previously donated $929,600 to the Biden Victory Fund, the maximum amount permissible, said both Biden and Trump should retire."

Whatever you want to call it, it will be spun into any direction both parties can spin it.
Sit back and watch because it is out of control.
It is Reality vs Spin vs Fantasy vs Politics.
Both party's will attempt to use it to their advantage to get the votes.
Usually leaves voters, Confused, Brainwashed, or Apathetic.

Times like these I can't understand why there aren't more Libertarians - we are witnessing the greatest argument for limited government power yet people are staying on Team Red or Blue

Many of these guys have been calling for Biden to step down/get 25th'd for years and now that it appears possible they say it's a coup.

Dog chasing a car and doesn't know what to do when he caught it lol

VN Store

Back