Coup Attempt Against Joe Biden

This is a coup. It is nothing else. It is being engineered from the left for the benefit of Kamala Harris.
Kamala Harris???? She puts the idiot in useful idiot. If you would have said Barry Soetoro, or Valerie Jarret I might have bought in, but Kamalala has so many hands up her skirt she makes Charlie McCarthy look like a real boy.

Hard for me to get on board with this. The man is obviously not capable of discharging the duties of his office. Whether the dims attempts to get him to step out down have nefarious motives or not, I believe it is still the correct course of action

The man is no longer fit to be POTUS.
Hasn't been for almost 4 years

This is no more a coup than Jan 6 was an insurrection.

When you have groups and large groups of people conspire using lies, fraud, etc. to defraud and attempt to interfere by lets say destroy evidence, go after political opponents, etc. at some point these are consider crimes, right?

What was Russia Gate? A misunderstanding? Really nobody has been made to answer for these crimes.

All of these things are not happening at random, they just go from one thing to another to get there way - you can call it whatever you want I guess.

All these things to me seem like an attempt by un-elected portion of government and society to dictate to The People. I would say all of these things are a coup once we see they are all connected.

Its a soft coup what is happening to Biden, nothing different than what was/is going on with Trump.

Reactions: GameTime
All of these things are not happening at random, they just go from one thing to another to get there way - you can call it whatever you want I guess.

All these things to me seem like an attempt by un-elected portion of government and society to dictate to The People. I would say all of these things are a coup once we see they are all connected.
Thats politics. In 2020 Bernie Sanders was on a path to win the nomination and people were asking whether Biden should just drop out, so the DNC forced all the Klobuchar/Mayor Pete types to drop out and support Biden so Bernie would lose. That’s certainly putting a thumb on the scale but I wouldn’t call either one a “coup”

Thats politics. In 2020 Bernie Sanders was on a path to win the nomination and people were asking whether Biden should just drop out, so the DNC forced all the Klobuchar/Mayor Pete types to drop out and support Biden so Bernie would lose. That’s certainly putting a thumb on the scale but I wouldn’t call either one a “coup”

They could do that in their charter which I remember and they were open about it. I think there was a court case that got thrown out because they admitted that its not really democracy type situation. I see nothing wrong with that portion. You can't collude with all these parties and lie, and purposely provide people false information to defraud. Than you can't collude with the FBI, CIA, news agencies, Congressmen, etc. to provide Russia Gate information to discredit a President elect or President. That is what RICO laws are all about.

I think this is an important discussion point and it deserves its own thread.

We are witnessing the active destruction of a sitting President of the United States by a group of donors. This effort is nothing more than a coup d'état against President Joe Biden.

These donors are actively working to have Joe Biden removed from the campaign, because of his poor debate performance. These donors are dictating who should become President of the United States.

This has never happened in the history of this country.

This is the single greatest threat to democracy and to the institutions of government that this country has ever seen.

This should scare all Americans.

I assume this a tongue-in-cheek post. Either that or it's just ridiculously dumb.

Basically, we will do corrupt, vile, and evil things to keep corrupt, vile, and evil out of the white house. Yet, they probably couldn't really tell me what is so evil about the man. Trying to manufacture their own reality, instead of the reality that exists. You have a few poster on this forum that basically go along with this.

You don't have a country, its at best a Banana Republic that just hasn't collapsed yet.

When you have groups and large groups of people conspire using lies, fraud, etc. to defraud and attempt to interfere by lets say destroy evidence, go after political opponents, etc. at some point these are consider crimes, right?

What was Russia Gate? A misunderstanding? Really nobody has been made to answer for these crimes.

Its a soft coup what is happening to Biden, nothing different than what was/is going on with Trump.

James Clapper seems to have been involved in many of these

Reactions: LSU-SIU
Times like these I can't understand why there aren't more Libertarians - we are witnessing the greatest argument for limited government power yet people are staying on Team Red or Blue
Libertarians never put forth a viable candidate. Hell, most Libertarians aren't really Libertarians. They're liberaltarians.

It doesn’t even slightly scare me. They pick where their money goes. The Biden campaign openly lied to them. Although it is shocking these donors couldn’t see through the lies, like everyone on the right has.

Either way, if they wish to no longer donate or back other candidates, that’s not a bad thing. If anything their right to do so needs to be preserved so we don’t accidentally put an invalid into the White House

Oh they knew. It's that they felt everyone else didn't and so it was ok with them until that happened.

If Biden ran a normal 2020 campaign he would've been toast then.

As long as Biden had been allowed to stick to talking about ice cream, and Soviet style labeling of the other team as a threat to democracy, etc without a real press or media he was ok for years with this charade.

They bigly mad because the average common sense independent who doesn't pay much attention or who is not in their elitist circle saw it with their own eyes.

We are witnessing the active destruction of a sitting President of the United States by a group of donors. This effort is nothing more than a coup d'état against President Joe Biden.

These donors are actively working to have Joe Biden removed from the campaign, because of his poor debate performance. These donors are dictating who should become President of the United States.

This is the single greatest threat to democracy and to the institutions of government that this country has ever seen.

Dude just found out that money controls politics.

Nixon, baby, you were right when you referred to politics as "the Beast."

I wonder if donors could accuse the campaign for fraud. Technically they gave to the Biden Harris campaign, but that is with the Biden as President, and Harris will have someone else on ticket. If neither is on the ticket, wonder where the money goes. I guess to the DNC. Sure seems like this is worse than any campaign finance law that Trump broke.

Of course if you are some big time donor and failed to see Joe’s condition, you deserve to lose it.
Thought I heard the money donates to Biden/Harris isn't transferable to another candidate

What the hell is this crap?

Thought I heard the money donates to Biden/Harris isn't transferable to another candidate
There will be a way to filter this out and if there was not there would not be people being taunted to replace Biden. The Democratic convention will sort all this out, I personally do not know but we are not going to hear about it from the media. Someone has researched it and either chooses to state the truth, hide the truth or mislead the truth. I am sure it has been addressed and there is or is not workarounds. One thing I know is all of the news and chat forums are just pushing speculations until it happens.

We are witnessing the active reactive destruction of a sitting President of the United States by a group of donors by a self inflicted wound . This effort is nothing more than a coup d'état against President Joe Biden Reality.
These donors are actively working to have Joe Biden removed from the campaign, because of his poor debate performance his age, mental acuity, ability to perform and their fear of DJT. These donors are dictating searching for a candidate to become President of the United States.
This has never happened in the history of this country. (More than likely True but without media covering it we have no clue.)
This is single a Dual threat to democracy and to the institutions of government that this country has ever seen. Accomplished by all three parts of government and all three parties. Dems, Reps and MAGAs (The Half Breeds).

This should scare all Americans. It is politics vs democracy vs reality.

Sorry but a coup is working to remove a sitting President from office, not simply hamper his ability to be a Presidential candidate. It is on the candidate to get donors and the public to back their campaign.

Now, I realize that some donors, etc are trying to get Joe to step down or do a 25A and that is definitely a betrayal by hist staff if that happens but the key that keeps it from being a coup is that Joe isnt going anywhere unless he decides to step down. Nobody can really MAKE him (except Jill lol, but not really). Now if military or others on his staff decide to FORCE him to step down a la 25A while he can still publicly say he does not agree, THAT is a real issue and is treason IMO.

Dems have a problem, no doubt, but unless he is removed by the senate after impeachment or he voluntarily agrees to step down, I do not think they can legitimately 25A him, especially while Jill is able to talk to the press.

This is just the deranged wishcasting of Trump fans that want to ensure decrepit Biden stays in the race.

Let me be the first to tell you, you don't have anything to worry about. Harris might literally do worse than Biden's corpse on election day. Orange man need not fret.
We don’t like Kamala because she is annoying, incompetent, and an affirmative action quota filler, but I don’t get why y’all don’t like her.. she seems like exactly what the Left wants.. oops forgot to dd, grasping, ambitious, woke, and doesn’t seem to really like white people that much if we are being honest, and a disdain for regular, normal people who she does not have anything to gain from them .. ie grasping

Last edited:
Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back