Coup Attempt Against Joe Biden

Extortion using a threat of the 25th. I also don't believe he drafted the resignation letter and question whether he even knew about it when it was released. That would be treason imo
Would you then say the 2 impeachments against Trump on false info was a soft coup attempt as well?

Extortion using a threat of the 25th. I also don't believe he drafted the resignation letter and question whether he even knew about it when it was released. That would be treason imo
Seems like a stretch to me but I see where you're coming from.

soft coup, silent coup or a bloodless coup. Play semantics all you want but it was absolutely an unlawful seizure of power to remove a sitting potus. Unimaginable yet here we are with half the voting populace defending the move

A sitting president wasn't removed. If they had enacted the 25th and removed him like they should have they would deserve credit for putting the country over personal/party interest. What they did is much worse.

So everybody knew months ahead except for Biden, kind of sounds like a coup..... I dunno
Moving that first debate all the way up to June was unprecedented. Klain's explanation is the only one that makes sense. The debates in the General Election never begin before either party has held their convention. This year, we had a debate a full 3 weeks prior to the Republican National Convention. The Democrats wanted to see how Biden held up ... and if he bombed? They wanted time to replace him. According to Klain, it wasn't a certainty that Biden would be replaced. Everything hinged on his performance in that debate. After Biden's comatose-like effort ... it was a sure thing that he would be pressured to step aside.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
For this to be true, there are a few inconvenient truths happening simultaneously.

1. Democrats planned a maneuver to oust Biden while at the same time exalting his ability and fitness.
2. Democrats showed Americans Biden isn't capable of campaigning and yet they, by omission, have concluded he is still capable of leading the country.
3. If Biden made the choice, he also admits he isn't capable of campaigning but he is still capable of leading the country.

It's all such a joke.
No. Jokes are usually funny. Nothing funny at all about what they are doing

This is so embarrassing. The media did what they were told when they reported the truth about Biden just long enough to oust him - then went back to telling everyone everything is fine.

VN Store

Back