COVID Relief Package

Now that's a low blow. Actually it's an age related thing, I take what I can get - I can't tell you how many times the one word or name I want goes AWOL, and the more I try to think of it the more elusive it becomes. Something like a tormented wordsmith in literary purgatory. Oh, and the kicker; a few minutes or hours later I'll be doing something completely different and the word or name pops up. Apparently the synapses running the filing system aren't up to the job these days.
My mind has regressed to crinkled up punch cards a lot of days from the bubble memory it used to run on.

Reactions: AM64
My mind has regressed to crinkled up punch cards a lot of days from the bubble memory it used to run on.

I'm going with all the wisdom we've accumulated, the file drawers are overflowing with information, and the runners can't cope. That's why the under thirty crowd is sure they know better than us - they are faster at finding an answer ... even if it's wrong.

Reactions: VolStrom
Lately,His troll game reminds me of Tn. football under Butch.

Given that I haven't trolled in a while, I'll take a 55% winning percentage.

God, I must have been like Saban when when I was actually trying.

Given that I haven't trolled in a while, I'll take a 55% winning percentage.

God, I must have been like Saban when when I was actually trying.
I could see Spurrier, but Saban......nah

Actually, now that I think about it, maybe Bill Oreilly?

I'm going with all the wisdom we've accumulated, the file drawers are overflowing with information, and the runners can't cope. That's why the under thirty crowd is sure they know better than us - they are faster at finding an answer ... even if it's wrong.
When I was in my 30's we were learning the 8 step process of organizational change. My witty colleagues renamed it the 3 step process. 1- Jump to conclusion, 2 - Shoot from the hip, 3 - Cover your ass.

I could see Spurrier, but Saban......nah

I don't know man, folks love to tell me how my troll game is off. People are still flinching and I'm not even around, that makes me smile. It must have been legendary, GOAT level stuff.

I don't know man, folks love to tell me how my troll game is off. People are still flinching and I'm not even around, that makes me smile. It must have been legendary, GOAT level stuff.
How hairy are your legs before you compare yourself to Saban the Sassquatch?

When I was in my 30's we were learning the 8 step process of organizational change. My witty colleagues renamed it the 3 step process. 1- Jump to conclusion, 2 - Shoot from the hip, 3 - Cover your ass.

Did you ever see an organizational change that didn't screw stuff up? I can't remember one that helped in the slightest, and most were major blunders created by a new manager out to leave his mark - which he did smashingly well. Remember when all the corporate "values" and "goals" BS went rampant? And worse, none of it had anything to do with the job at hand; it was like a B School make work project for the mentally handicapped who couldn't learn what the business was really supposed to do.

Reactions: VolStrom
Did you ever see an organizational change that didn't screw stuff up? I can't remember one that helped in the slightest, and most were major blunders created by a new manager out to leave his mark - which he did smashingly well. Remember when all the corporate "values" and "goals" BS went rampant? And worse, none of it had anything to do with the job at hand; it was like a B School make work project for the mentally handicapped who couldn't learn what the business was really supposed to do.
We used to call that Values, Vision and Vomit.

Good question, that was one freaky dude.

Yet you were the normal one...

tenor.gif

Sorry just looking for an excuse to use my fav gif..lol

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64

VN Store

Back