CP video from Vikings camp.

CP is a very special player and I wish he would have had a chance to play for a real coach and win some meaningful games here. Still a VFL either way!

CP is a very special player and I wish he would have had a chance to play for a real coach and win some meaningful games here. Still a VFL either way!

Even if HE doesn't know it...maybe somebody will read it to him
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 5 people
Now why couldn't he do that against Georgia? All kidding aside, CP is one of the most gifted athletes to ever see the field at Neyland and don the Orange. I hope he has a long, and extremely successful career in the NFL! He has all the tools, just needs to put in the work, effort, and willingness to learn.

Even if HE doesn't know it...maybe somebody will read it to him

Multiple reports have said he's a very hard worker in school just not gifted in the academic area. I don't think making fun of him is needed nor appropriate. I had a guy walk into my college class one time with Cerebral Palsey and start writing on the board and everyone was like what's going on and he ended up being my teacher and had a PhD in Cell Biology. God works in crazy ways man so don't judge people on assumptions and outward appearances. We all have down falls and niches.

Reactions: 32 people
Multiple reports have said he's a very hard worker in school just not gifted in the academic area. I don't think making fun of him is needed nor appropriate. I had a guy walk into my college class one time with Cerebral Palsey and start writing on the board and everyone was like what's going on and he ended up being my teacher and had a PhD in Cell Biology. God works in crazy ways man so don't judge people on assumptions and outward appearances. We all have down falls and niches.

Educational backgrounds don't deem you as being a smart individual. It's making the most of what you're given and hitting the road and putting in the work, and that he did!

You tha man CP!

Reactions: 1 person
CP is one great athlete and I will definitely watch him and hope he does well in the nfl no matter what team he plays for. I just wish we could have had his skills for the transition period for Butch.

The same guy who many believe has questionable hands and questionable character. If you leave VolNation, you'll see those phrases everywhere describing Patterson.

Many of my fellow Vikings fans have been saying it.

"Experts" too.

It's silly. He's gonna be a good one.

just think he struggles with reading and you are making fun of him. he is a millionaire and you are not.

How do you know I'm not a millionaire?...hereby chastened...it was a throwaway comment that I second-guessed but own. I had a special needs sister so choose for yourself if I really have that mindset...as pointed out CP is laughing all the way to the bank

How do you know I'm not a millionaire?...hereby chastened...it was a throwaway comment that I second-guessed but own. I had a special needs sister so choose for yourself if I really have that mindset...as pointed out CP is laughing all the way to the bank

A simple, "I made a mistake. I'm sorry. I'll try not to do it again." would suffice. Believe me, Butchna, I have to say it at least a couple of times a day ...

Reactions: 1 person
I'm going out on a limb and say CP will be better than Harvin's period at Minnesota and more than likely his whole NFL career. Harvin is injury prone and a team would be lucky to get a full injury free season out of him. Don't get me wrong Harvin is amazing athlete that is a dual threat but CP has pretty much the same qualities and has better frame with good size. That's if CP stays healthy which I don't want to jynx that lol

A simple, "I made a mistake. I'm sorry. I'll try not to do it again." would suffice. Believe me, Butchna, I have to say it at least a couple of times a day ...

Hereby chastened sounds better

Reactions: 2 people
I'm going out on a limb and say CP will be better than Harvin's period at Minnesota and more than likely his whole NFL career. Harvin is injury prone and a team would be lucky to get a full injury free season out of him. Don't get me wrong Harvin is amazing athlete that is a dual threat but CP has pretty much the same qualities and has better frame with good size. That's if CP stays healthy which I don't want to jynx that lol

You mean Harvey, not Harvin. Go Gata!

Reactions: 2 people
Man, if he was here this year, I'd say we go 10-2. Just put him under center, in the slot, KR, PR, RB, free safety....

Heisman.

The Vikings did not "miss" on this pick and there will be any teams that picked in front of them that will regret they did not take him. Special talent. To go with his natural abilities is that he is not predictable when he has the ball in his hands. Two guys come to mind that have that - RB's Barry Sanders and Chris Johnson. Don't recall seeing many, if any, WR's that have that, "Wow, what did he just do?!!" factor.

VN Store

Back