CP video from Vikings camp.

i cant recall a tennessee football player (or maybe college in general) with the size, speed and agility that he has...im pretty sure he was the bad guy in the movie predator

There have been great ones here who get the job done, Manning, Berry, Lewis, Wilson: CP was our most entertaining.

No doubt one of the most exciting players to wear the Orange. Big play potential every time. Wishing him all the best and hears to him being the greatest receiver to wear the Viking Purple!

Agree with Manningberry.use what you do best to the best you are able to.CP,only the best for you in the NFL and in life.Your mother set you up well to be the fine and happy person you are.

With catches like that, he's going to force me to pull for the Vikings. Damn you CP...

Oh and keep up the good work!

Even if HE doesn't know it...maybe somebody will read it to him
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Here is an idea and lets see if you can read and understand!

DON'T POST CRAP LIKE THIS ANYMORE! CP IS A VOL FOR LIFE! CLEAN UP OR LEAVE THE BOARD!

:eek:k:

Tennesseeduke

DON'T POST CRAP LIKE THIS ANYMORE! CP IS A VOL FOR LIFE! CLEAN UP OR LEAVE THE BOARD!

Tennesseeduke

How about I set my own guidelines and you pretend that YOU CAINT DO A GOSHDARN THING ABOUT IT!!!!!!!

CP contributed a semester and vamoosed...good luck to him and deserved success....quit making everyone who enrolls some kind of protected species...VFL should have a higher criteria than that :scare:

Suckitduke

Reactions: 2 people

Tennesseeduke
Are you in charge here? The guy played 12 games, 7 of which were losses. I have been watching U.T. football for about 50 years, over 500 games. He is a great athlete, but a mere blip on the radar screen for me. Big deal.
He was just passing through on his way to something better. He's not that important in the scheme of things. He is just a football player, not a god.

With pleasure the ignore button is pushed... :banghead2:

Too bad you'll never know how much I admired your courageous stand :cray: ....In off the field news, keckjm' s light chastising of butchna's controversial attempt at comedy might earn a record like count....sooo how bout them Vols? :mf_surrender:

Reactions: 1 person
Multiple reports have said he's a very hard worker in school just not gifted in the academic area. I don't think making fun of him is needed nor appropriate. I had a guy walk into my college class one time with Cerebral Palsey and start writing on the board and everyone was like what's going on and he ended up being my teacher and had a PhD in Cell Biology. God works in crazy ways man so don't judge people on assumptions and outward appearances. We all have down falls and niches.
I had a cousin with Cerebral Palsy who is now deceased. I see no correlation between Cordarelle Patterson and your teacher with Cerebral Palsy other than the initials are the same. Frankly I am offended that you are comparing the two.

Are you in charge here? The guy played 12 games, 7 of which were losses. I have been watching U.T. football for about 50 years, over 500 games. He is a great athlete, but a mere blip on the radar screen for me. Big deal.
He was just passing through on his way to something better. He's not that important in the scheme of things. He is just a football player, not a god.

You've been a fan longer than ive been alive, but you're kidding yourself if you think CP was just a "blip". You put him on the '98 NC team and no team would have come within two touchdowns of beating UT. Ive never seen ANYBODY in UT history that cuts and makes people miss like CP did. He was the best overall offensive athlete on the football field in UT history.

You've been a fan longer than ive been alive, but you're kidding yourself if you think CP was just a "blip". You put him on the '98 NC team and no team would have come within two touchdowns of beating UT. Ive never seen ANYBODY in UT history that cuts and makes people miss like CP did. He was the best overall offensive athlete on the football field in UT history.
If your "CP" reference stands for Carl Pickens, then I am with you 100%

Reactions: 1 person
If your "CP" reference stands for Carl Pickens, then I am with you 100%

Carl Pickens was awesome, there's no denying that, but imo Cordarelle Patterson was the greatest offensive talent we've ever had on the football field and it's not hard to see why. He's very gifted and i wish he would have stayed for another year because Butch Jones would be able to expand ALOT more when it comes to offensive play calling.

He was seen here on the field for about 3 months out of the last 50 years that I've been watching U.T., so he's a blip to me. Actually, my first game was the 1957 Gator Bowl against Texas A&M with John David Crowe, and coached by Bear Bryant.

When Patterson got the ball, he was the most elusive player that I have seen here, but Eric Berry also made a lot of people miss on his interception returns in 2007-8. I believe those are the years when he had about a million yards. Bobby Majors made a lot of people miss in about 1971 on interception and punt returns. I am not going to tell you that Majors played against the quality of athlete that is now on the field, but against his peers at the time, he was good. There have been several players at U.T. who have been elusive in the open field, just not too many lately.

He was seen here on the field for about 3 months out of the last 50 years that I've been watching U.T., so he's a blip to me. Actually, my first game was the 1957 Gator Bowl against Texas A&M with John David Crowe, and coached by Bear Bryant.

When Patterson got the ball, he was the most elusive player that I have seen here, but Eric Berry also made a lot of people miss on his interception returns in 2007-8. I believe those are the years when he had about a million yards. Bobby Majors made a lot of people miss in about 1971 on interception and punt returns. I am not going to tell you that Majors played against the quality of athlete that is now on the field, but against his peers at the time, he was good. There have been several players at U.T. who have been elusive in the open field, just not too many lately.

Sorry that i misinterpreted the "blip" in your post :hi: .

Can't wait until my boys DJ his party next month. It's gonna be off the hook.

Boy, U.T. fans are touchy about their football players. Patterson was a great athlete, no doubt, but he was at U.T. for 5 victories. Without him, we still beat Akron, Kentucky, and Georgia State. We may or may not have beaten N.C. State. It was 35-21. We may lose to Troy because we won by only 7. We may still have won all 5 without him. He was fun to watch, and he kept a couple of games close, but in the grand scheme of wins and losses, maybe no help in the win column, maybe one or two. Big deal. What difference would it make if we finished 3-9, 4-8, or 5-7? New coach regardless.

i'm going out on a limb and say cp will be better than harvin's period at minnesota and more than likely his whole nfl career. Harvin is injury prone and a team would be lucky to get a full injury free season out of him. Don't get me wrong harvin is amazing athlete that is a dual threat but cp has pretty much the same qualities and has better frame with good size. That's if cp stays healthy which i don't want to jynx that lol

nasty

Boy, U.T. fans are touchy about their football players. Patterson was a great athlete, no doubt, but he was at U.T. for 5 victories. Without him, we still beat Akron, Kentucky, and Georgia State. We may or may not have beaten N.C. State. It was 35-21. We may lose to Troy because we won by only 7. We may still have won all 5 without him. He was fun to watch, and he kept a couple of games close, but in the grand scheme of wins and losses, maybe no help in the win column, maybe one or two. Big deal. What difference would it make if we finished 3-9, 4-8, or 5-7? New coach regardless.

Touchy? Cordarelle is one player, but there's never been a human highlight reel during a crappy UT football season like Cordarelle Patterson's. It's scary to think what he could have done when we were on top.

Touchy? Cordarelle is one player, but there's never been a human highlight reel during a crappy UT football season like Cordarelle Patterson's. It's scary to think what he could have done when we were on top.
I don't disagree that he was a human highlight reel. I would have liked to have seen him against our sorry defense last year. I wonder how many times he took it to the house in practice.

VN Store

Back