CP video from Vikings camp.

I don't disagree that he was a human highlight reel. I would have liked to have seen him against our sorry defense last year. I wonder how many times he took it to the house in practice.

No telling lol. I doubt Dooley could even get players motivated in practice.

My main point to this whole thing is Cordarelle knew this was WRU. I think he loved UT, but a part of him wanted to showcase himself and what better place than WRU? He wanted what every other athlete wanted and that was to go pro and he knew that UT would be a great route to the NFL. I wish he would have experienced a better coach during his time here, but that's just the way it goes. All former and current players should feel proud to wear the orange, i just feel bad that a few had 3 years under Dooley.

My main point to this whole thing is Cordarelle knew this was WRU. I think he loved UT, but a part of him wanted to showcase himself and what better place than WRU? He wanted what every other athlete wanted and that was to go pro and he knew that UT would be a great route to the NFL. I wish he would have experienced a better coach during his time here, but that's just the way it goes. All former and current players should feel proud to wear the orange, i just feel bad that a few had 3 years under Dooley.

So u feel bad for a player cause Dooley was his coach, but when it comes down to it the player most likely never would have been a Vol if it weren't for Dooley?? The stuff I read on here just baffles me sometimes...smh.

It's funny how people nut over the fact that CBJ recruited the #1 draft pick, never coached him, but people use that to help justify their faith he's goona be the next Neyland. Yet are so blinded with there hate for Dooley that they can't give the guy credit where credit is due. Ridic...
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Crickets....so many crickets

So u feel bad for a player cause Dooley was his coach, but when it comes down to it the player most likely never would have been a Vol if it weren't for Dooley?? The stuff I read on here just baffles me sometimes...smh.

It's funny how people nut over the fact that CBJ recruited the #1 draft pick, never coached him, but people use that to help justify their faith he's goona be the next Neyland. Yet are so blinded with there hate for Dooley that they can't give the guy credit where credit is due. Ridic...

Dooley is the worst coach in UT's football history. Most people do give him credit that he could recruit WRS really well, but he's still the worst game manager I've ever seen. It just doesn't bold well when Walls comes out and bluntly says without hesitation that Stripling taught him more during the spring then he learned all year in 2012...

VN Store

Back