Crazy Allen West's Latest

Vol Main

It takes an especially crazy sack of **** to say things like this. “Are we witnessing an Obama ‘Wag the Dog’ moment with Boko Haram in Nigeria? I say yes. ...what better time than right now, to create the straw man of Boko Haram, another distraction for which no real action will take place? Gotta give it to the Democrats, they know how to make life imitate art. Sadly, as a nation we’re falling for another episode of liberal progressive ‘Wag the Dog.’” Allen West

It takes an especially crazy sack of **** to say things like this. “Are we witnessing an Obama ‘Wag the Dog’ moment with Boko Haram in Nigeria? I say yes. ...what better time than right now, to create the straw man of Boko Haram, another distraction for which no real action will take place? Gotta give it to the Democrats, they know how to make life imitate art. Sadly, as a nation we’re falling for another episode of liberal progressive ‘Wag the Dog.’” Allen West

Crazy? Sounds pragmatic IMO.

Reactions: 1 person

Did he say anything untrue?

Reactions: 2 people

racist. you go after the man because of his skin color.

do you know what the expression 'wag the dog' means?

Racist

Kidnapping fake. Girls are hanging with passengers from Malaysian flight, at Obama family compound in Nigeria.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah, go after Boko Haram. That'll show he's serious about foreign policy. We won't hear a peep out of the media about Ukraine, Syria, Iran or North Korea now. Boko is Enemy #1....because that's someone Obama thinks he can handle.

Yeah, go after Boko Haram. That'll show he's serious about foreign policy. We won't hear a peep out of the media about Ukraine, Syria, Iran or North Korea now. Boko is Enemy #1....because that's someone Obama thinks he can handle.

Maybe with an infamous drone strike.

Enemy of the week.

VN Store

Back