Criminal Tax Evasion Charges Forthcoming Against Trump Org.

I've been deposed before but never used the 5th but "I can't recall" was used about 1/2 dozen times. To be exact it was "at this time I can't recall".
Was that in civil court or criminal court. The standards are way different.

I was deposed as well in civil court over a motor control center I had installed. It was the most ******** thing I've ever been a part of.

MCCs are cool..VFDs and programming..Remember a motor guy shop owner telling me they made these things in 1996 and was amazed.

Reactions: StarRaider
So they deposed him, or will be able to? That is the big break in the case we have been waiting for. Sounds like they are trying to get him to perjure himself after they found nothing.

MCCs are cool..VFDs and programming..Remember a motor guy shop owner telling me they made these things in 1996 and was amazed.
Well this was a circa 1990 job and it had no VFD's in it, just contactors and disconnect switches with a 4000 amp bus overhead. I'm glad to leave it all behind.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Well this was a circa 1990 job and it had no VFD's in it, just contactors and disconnect switches with a 4000 amp bus overhead. I'm glad to leave it all behind.

Still cool...automation. Aint no ways in Hades I am ever messing with a 4000A system..no way

Reactions: VolStrom
Bragg’s predecessor had accelerated the probe last fall, empaneling a grand jury and receiving much fanfare, especially from the media-sphere. Once Bragg took office, the case appeared to be moving ahead as planned, but these resignations testify to some kind of major internal shift. If Bragg was now expressing doubts about the case moving forward, that signals that he doesn’t believe the evidence is there for a conviction. Remember, prosecutors hate to pursue cases they don’t think they can win, and I don’t believe these resignations would have happened if this criminal case against Trump hadn’t imploded.

As to the prosecutors themselves, it is incredibly disturbing that they were so emotionally invested in taking down a political opponent (don’t kid yourself about their political leanings) that they chose to quit when their boss, himself left-leaning and anti-Trump, decided there wasn’t enough to go on. It appears that these prosecutors wanted to go to trial no matter what, if only to hopefully damage Trump with years of bad headlines before a probable, not guilty verdict. That kind of lawfare is disgusting, and it’s everything that’s wrong with our judicial system.

You can expect a tidal wave of cope from the left to follow this news. While there are other “probes” going on, including a farcical one in Atlanta, GA, that is going nowhere, this case in New York was supposed to be the silver bullet, as far as charging Trump criminally for something. There’s nothing left now but long-shot dreams surrounding a possible referral from the January 6th committee, and as much of a hack as AG Merrick Garland is, he’s not going to hand the former president a big win prior to the 2024 election by taking on a bad case and losing.

A Tsunami of Cope Approaches After Criminal Case Against Donald Trump Implodes

Bragg’s predecessor had accelerated the probe last fall, empaneling a grand jury and receiving much fanfare, especially from the media-sphere. Once Bragg took office, the case appeared to be moving ahead as planned, but these resignations testify to some kind of major internal shift. If Bragg was now expressing doubts about the case moving forward, that signals that he doesn’t believe the evidence is there for a conviction. Remember, prosecutors hate to pursue cases they don’t think they can win, and I don’t believe these resignations would have happened if this criminal case against Trump hadn’t imploded.

As to the prosecutors themselves, it is incredibly disturbing that they were so emotionally invested in taking down a political opponent (don’t kid yourself about their political leanings) that they chose to quit when their boss, himself left-leaning and anti-Trump, decided there wasn’t enough to go on. It appears that these prosecutors wanted to go to trial no matter what, if only to hopefully damage Trump with years of bad headlines before a probable, not guilty verdict. That kind of lawfare is disgusting, and it’s everything that’s wrong with our judicial system.

You can expect a tidal wave of cope from the left to follow this news. While there are other “probes” going on, including a farcical one in Atlanta, GA, that is going nowhere, this case in New York was supposed to be the silver bullet, as far as charging Trump criminally for something. There’s nothing left now but long-shot dreams surrounding a possible referral from the January 6th committee, and as much of a hack as AG Merrick Garland is, he’s not going to hand the former president a big win prior to the 2024 election by taking on a bad case and losing.

A Tsunami of Cope Approaches After Criminal Case Against Donald Trump Implodes

Think of all the wasted resources whilst actual criminals destroy the fabric of such a world class city

Grand Jury for Manhattan DA's Trump inquiry Set to Expire This Week: Report

A special grand jury convened to hear evidence presented by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg as part of a criminal investigation into Trump and his business empire is set to expire this week.

A special grand jury convened to hear evidence presented by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's team as part of a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump and his business empire is set to expire this week.

The jury, impaneled since last October, is not expected to be extended past this week after Bragg himself expressed doubts about the strength of the evidence, sources told CNN.

In February, two high-profile prosecutors dropped out of the investigation. One of the prosecutors, Mark Pomerantz, said in his letter of resignation that the former president was “guilty of numerous felony violations" and insisted Bragg's decision "not to prosecute Donald Trump now, and on the existing record, is misguided and completely contrary to the public interest." The grand jury reportedly took a monthlong break around the same time.

Bragg sought to clear the air about speculation that the investigation was winding down in early April, saying that his office continues to work through "documents, interviewing witnesses, and exploring evidence not previously explored."

Grand jury for Manhattan DA's Trump inquiry set to expire this week: Report

Grand Jury for Manhattan DA's Trump inquiry Set to Expire This Week: Report

A special grand jury convened to hear evidence presented by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg as part of a criminal investigation into Trump and his business empire is set to expire this week.

A special grand jury convened to hear evidence presented by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's team as part of a criminal investigation into former President Donald Trump and his business empire is set to expire this week.

The jury, impaneled since last October, is not expected to be extended past this week after Bragg himself expressed doubts about the strength of the evidence, sources told CNN.

In February, two high-profile prosecutors dropped out of the investigation. One of the prosecutors, Mark Pomerantz, said in his letter of resignation that the former president was “guilty of numerous felony violations" and insisted Bragg's decision "not to prosecute Donald Trump now, and on the existing record, is misguided and completely contrary to the public interest." The grand jury reportedly took a monthlong break around the same time.

Bragg sought to clear the air about speculation that the investigation was winding down in early April, saying that his office continues to work through "documents, interviewing witnesses, and exploring evidence not previously explored."

Grand jury for Manhattan DA's Trump inquiry set to expire this week: Report

If only a fraction of time and effort was put into investigating anyone of the DC cretins. Disgusting, criminal, and the lot should be sent to Elba. And yet we do not know a fraction of the fraction. Makes me ill that our great nation succumbs to soooooooo much corruption

I got confused with the thread.

i enjoy the John Does. Still not sure what he is hoping to achieve.
Sorry they are not John Does to me as I’m familiar with every name. Discovery, jury trial and recovery. Have to wait to see what happens. He might not get any of those.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back