Criminal Tax Evasion Charges Forthcoming Against Trump Org.

Trump tells Florida rally that NY Prosecutors are behaving like Third World DICTATORS in pursuing a 'political vendetta' against him - and says the 'fabricated charges' will only make him stronger

Former President Donald Trump accused New York prosecutors of behaving like a 'communist dictatorship targeting political opponents' as he railed against criminal charges leveled against his company during a rally in Florida.

He unloaded his fury after a week that included seeing an employee paraded into court in handcuffs with a fiery rally speech on Saturday night in Sarasota, Florida.

Trump hit all his favorite targets, from immigration to fake news, but reserved special fury for prosecutors in New York.

'It's reminiscent of a communist dictatorship targeting their political opponents ... fabricating charges to try and silence them, abusing the justice system and leaking out information on a daily basis to the press, to engage in flagrant character assassination,' he said to cheers.

But he said the 'witch hunt' that began when he first ran for office would backfire, cementing his support.

'In America people will not stand for it,' he said.

The rally, billed as a Fourth of July celebration, drew tens of thousands of people to a grassy fairground, braving first blistering temperatures and then torrential Florida rain.

45008863-9753277-Former_President_Trump_delivered_angry_retort_to_criminal_charge-a-27_1625362867879.jpg

45008029-9753277-The_rally_billed_as_a_Fourth_of_July_celebration_drew_tens_of_th-a-30_1625362867969.jpg

45008033-9753277-The_Florida_trip_was_his_second_campaign_style_rally_since_leavi-a-28_1625362867888.jpg

Trump tells Florida rally that New York prosecutors are behaving like third world dictators | Daily Mail Online

Thanks for the story. I missed it the first time around.

At this point it’s only a matter of time until he’s convicted. Certain people won’t stop until he is, and they will do anything to make sure it happens. I wouldn’t be surprised if judges feel pressured to convict on very little evidence, or if shady people falsified/planted evidence to make it happen.

Reactions: Wireless1
Nothing but noise. If they've survived the IRS, I doubt a NY DA who probably does not even balance her own checkbook is going to have much. Probably some penny-ante stuff that amounts to bupkis.

"I can't recall"
"Under the advice of my attorney I say piss off"

Either works during a deposition.

"I can't recall"
"Under the advice of my attorney I say piss off"

Either works during a deposition.
I mean, they can be compelled to appear, but they can still invoke the 5th, right? Or is that the next amendment they plan on trampling?

Reactions: StarRaider
Two Prosecutors in New York Investigation of Donald Trump Resign

Two prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into former President Donald Trump and his business resigned Wednesday, according to people familiar with the matter, casting doubt on the future of the yearslong criminal probe.

The resignation of the prosecutors, Carey Dunne and Mark Pomerantz, comes after recent weeks in which the grand jury hearing evidence appeared to pause its activity, according to other people familiar with the probe.

Two prosecutors leading the Manhattan district attorney’s investigation into former President Donald Trump and his business resigned Wednesday, according to people familiar with the matter, casting doubt on the future of the yearslong criminal probe.

The resignation of the prosecutors, Carey Dunne and Mark Pomerantz, comes after recent weeks in which the grand jury hearing evidence appeared to pause its activity, according to other people familiar with the probe.
It sure sounds like they see the handwriting on the wall.

You give a decent prosecutorial team 6 months and they would find criminality with most any DC pol. The ironic thing about it, Trump is probably squeakier than 90% of them.

We won’t know the true scope of this until EL comes in and gives her “expert” analysis on it.

VN Store

Back