Crompton Chances Of Starting

Originally posted by GAVol+Feb 2, 2005 8:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Feb 2, 2005 8:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood@Feb 2, 2005 8:16 PM
For the 800th time, Crompton won&#39;t start next year&#33;

I think we can put the "Will Crompton start?" thread in the dead horse category along with "Will Schaeffer transfer?", "Fire Randy Sanders", "Casey Clausen sucks", "Ainge or Schaeffer", various "Fulmer can&#39;t coach" threads, "Fire Buzz Peterson" and "ESPN hates us". :D

Did I miss any? [/quote]
Umm, yeah, you forgot the ever popular "our dbs suck".

Originally posted by orangetd88+Feb 3, 2005 4:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (orangetd88 @ Feb 3, 2005 4:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 2, 2005 8:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Orangewhiteblood
@Feb 2, 2005 8:16 PM
For the 800th time, Crompton won&#39;t start next year&#33;

I think we can put the "Will Crompton start?" thread in the dead horse category along with "Will Schaeffer transfer?", "Fire Randy Sanders", "Casey Clausen sucks", "Ainge or Schaeffer", various "Fulmer can&#39;t coach" threads, "Fire Buzz Peterson" and "ESPN hates us". :D

Did I miss any?

Umm, yeah, you forgot the ever popular "our dbs suck". [/quote]
Yep, that about sums it up. Maybe we could move this post into the "help for newbies" thread so the dead horses will avoid further resurrection.

Of course, with Tennessee hoops lingering in the ever-present quagmire of funk, baseball failing to produce enough excitement to sustain us, and September being 7 months away, what else is there to talk about?

Do we have an Ultimate Frisbee team?

Originally posted by kiddiedoc@Feb 3, 2005 9:24 AM
Do we have an Ultimate Frisbee team?

If we do have a Frisbee team, I&#39;m sure the Aerodynamics Coordinator is incompetent and needs to be fired . . .

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 3, 2005 8:33 PM
If we do have a Frisbee team, I&#39;m sure the Aerodynamics Coordinator is incompetent and needs to be fired . . .

:lol: You got that right&#33; Might as well be throwing a watermelon out there.

That guy is terrible... how long are they going to let this go on. You can tell he does absolutely no coaching during the matches. I don&#39;t think he was ever qualified for the job in the first place.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Feb 3, 2005 8:41 PM
That guy is terrible... how long are they going to let this go on. You can tell he does absolutely no coaching during the matches. I don&#39;t think he was ever qualified for the job in the first place.

I bet Trooper could teach him a thing or two&#33;

Sure but you can&#39;t have our football team helping our frisbee team all the time. They need to learn to stand on their own two legs.

Originally posted by vol_freak@Feb 3, 2005 8:45 PM
Sure but you can&#39;t have our football team helping our frisbee team all the time. They need to learn to stand on their own two legs.

This is true. What about Buzz? Maybe he missed his calling. Wait, is that a dead horse too?

What are you stupid or something??? Everybody knows that no basketball coach has ever successfully crossed over into ultimate frisbee. The problem with this team is that there is no leadership. Everybody wants to flip the disc, but nobody wants to play defense.

Originally posted by GAVol@Feb 3, 2005 9:38 PM
What are you stupid or something???

:unsure: I just want our frisbee team to succeed. Is that too much to ask? I agree though, there is way too much flipping of the disc with no D. Unorganized flipping could bring a team like this down. :rolleyes:

I look for Ainge to start Clausen to be his back up, and JC will be third team while he takes a RS. I look for BS to transfer after spring practice when he realizes that he won&#39;t see the field much at UT unless he plays DB or WR. BS will most likely return to a school in Florida to play. I think he could transfer to the U as a qb as they will only have two QB&#39;s scholarship next season. But, most likely he will go to a 1-AA school where he can play.

Gunner

:gun:

Oh, I forgot to mention that I would really like to see Jim Bob Cooter play some as well, maybe CPF will let him run down a make tackles on kick off&#39;s or something.

Gunner

:gun:

Ok I gotta jump in on this one givemebeer.gif givemebeer.gif ........now for the last time if anyone here thinks Crompton is gonna start then you need to just take a chill pill cause he isn&#39;t gonna start......IF.....he is smart he will Red-Shirt to get more time at UT.....now with that being said.....Peyton stayed until his Senoir year at UT.....Tee Martin stayed until his Senior year......and Casey stayed until his Senior year.....SO....Ainge and Schaeffer are Sophmores and Clausen is a SENIOR.....so if the trend stays that has been at UT for the past 10 years then Crompton should Red-Shirt.....learn the offense then dominate the SEC......so for the last time......if your gonna start Crompton over Ainge, Clausen, and Schaeffer.....then why did we even get Ainge and Schaeffer in the first place if we even fathomed we were gonna get Crompton......ok now.......I want the offense in the hands of the most capable QB.....but Crompton doesn&#39;t know the SEC.....and we have 3 QB&#39;s that all have experience in the SEC.....PLUS we have to go AT Florida.....AT LSU in back to back weeks.....and we have to goto Alabama and NOTRE DAME&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Now if you had 4 QB&#39;s like Fulmer does and you had to go play those games.....who you gonna start.....someone with experience like the three that are there now.....or someone outta HS with four stars beside his name.....now before you go bashing me.....I KNOW we started Freshmen last year....but its not every year you get two like Ainge and Schaeffer.....now that we got them there lets not treat them like Leak and Clausen...... rock2.gif rock2.gif givemebeer.gif givemebeer.gif

--------------------
Well now......Spurrier&#39;s coaching some Cock&#39;s......how ironic.....ROFL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ChatBowling Discussion Forums

AMEN...AMEN...AMEN....

Nice post G8terh8ter&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by Orangewhiteblood+Feb 4, 2005 2:49 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orangewhiteblood @ Feb 4, 2005 2:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GAVol@Feb 3, 2005 9:38 PM
What are you stupid or something???

:unsure: I just want our frisbee team to succeed. Is that too much to ask? I agree though, there is way too much flipping of the disc with no D. Unorganized flipping could bring a team like this down. :rolleyes: [/quote]
I&#39;d like to see more on this ultimate frisbee team conflict. We can do some fresh bashing here and leave those other horses in the stall for a while. :D

VN Store

Back