Crompton has a concussion

You mean, he might be even less focused?
Yes. But I don't know exaclty when he suffered the concussion so his focus on the field is tough to determine. I once heard Aikman talk about getting hit early (suffered concussion) and finishing the game but he doesn't remember anything past the opening drive. Just playing on instinct I guess.

to Fine Vol, you all suck anyway. U kicker can't even make a 20 yard fg. god im suprised ur coach hasn't been fired yet. U all r going to get killed by the GATORS next saturday. ur qb suxs and can't play under pressure. u got beat by a team that won three games last yr.

to Fine Vol, you all suck anyway. U kicker can't even make a 20 yard fg. god im suprised ur coach hasn't been fired yet. U all r going to get killed by the GATORS next saturday. ur qb suxs and can't play under pressure. u got beat by a team that won three games last yr.

ur a dubr.

What did Finey ever do to you to call him out like that? :crazy:

Are you in the third grade?

Hey, if the guy did have a concussion, let him sit out until it gets better. Some things are more important than football and this is one of them. College players, for the most part, are very young and have not lived long enough to risk life changing or life threating injury.

I know having a concussion is serious and can affect players, but I think we are starting to make excuses for that crappy play on monday.

I think the real question is why did we not switch to another quarterback as Crompton continuted to overthrow and under throw passes? Most of the other SEC coaches seem willing to pull an under preformer and try something new, while we always continue with what we have and hope like heck it gets better.

I think the real question is why did we not switch to another quarterback as Crompton continuted to overthrow and under throw passes? Most of the other SEC coaches seem willing to pull an under preformer and try something new, while we always continue with what we have and hope like heck it gets better.

Heck yeah!

It's a wonder his TEETH were not knocked out too. He almost never put in his mouthpiece all night! I thot that was a rule?

He'res a good example ...
GoVolsXtra.com: University of Tennessee sports from The News Sentinel
... scroll thru main story photo until the "New Alignment" story photo. Getting hammered with the mouthpiece in helmet. It was stuck up there nearly the whole game. :huh:

That is not true at all! UT has pulled QB's numerous times over the years. Remember Clausen and Ainge?
My concern is the reason. It may be that our back ups are worse. The question is why we didnt run the ball.

That is not true at all! UT has pulled QB's numerous times over the years. Remember Clausen and Ainge?
My concern is the reason. It may be that our back ups are worse. The question is why we didnt run the ball.

If I remember correctly. That two quarterback system they tried didnt work out that well. Of course maybe its just me trying to block out some of the years that we played. :)

WE didnt run the ball more beacause it was working. You know if something is working its time to do something different. :lol:

Interesting that Stephens is taking first-team reps over Coleman. I guess that solves that debate about who the number two guy is at qb.

maybe the reporter was just rushing their article. it could be either stephens or coleman

TRUTH=He got the concussion from running into Foster in the backfield. No Joke. He played the entire rest of the game with the concussion. Sheds a little light on the game result.

I guess that concussion must have migrated over to Lincoln,causing him to miss the field goal.

VN Store

Back