Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I was busy, bish. Haha. I've been cooking ribs in the oven for 30 years in restaurants, I approve of your method. I season them with granulated garlic, salt and pepper, score the backs and sear them really good on the grill. Put them on a pan, wrap the whole thing in plastic wrap then aluminium foil and put them in the oven at 225 for 4 hours.

I don't like that BBQ sauce, but that's just personal taste.

I like confectioners sugar on corn fritters too. I'd rather tarter or ketchup for hush puppies, but the sugar is a nice change for them too.

Reactions: Souce and volwindy
I was busy, bish. Haha. I've been cooking ribs in the oven for 30 years in restaurants, I approve of your method. I season them with granulated garlic, salt and pepper, score the backs and sear them really good on the grill. Put them on a pan, wrap the whole thing in plastic wrap then aluminium foil and put them in the oven at 225 for 4 hours.

I like confectioners sugar on corn fritters too. I'd rather tarter or ketchup for hush puppies, but the sugar is a nice change for them too.
No sauce is best!

Nasty ketchup. Yuck.

Reactions: 508mikey

How do you feel about removing the membrane on the underside? Everything I've read says it makes the ribs more tender, but I honestly can't tell a difference either way.

Reactions: Usernametaken
HBPW seent a commercial for Dickey's BBQ today. They claim to have "real" Texas BBQ. Umkay.
The pictures on their website look good. Guess we'll be trying this soon.

Reactions: Usernametaken

VN Store

Back