Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Retains the heat and steam makes them moist, tender and helps intensify the flavor.
I was just curious because you mentioned covering with foil too. I usually seal mine off with foil, but I have never wrapped in plastic wrap before. I may try it.

Reactions: Usernametaken
I was just curious because you mentioned covering with foil too. I usually seal mine off with foil, but I have never wrapped in plastic wrap before. I may try it.

You didn’t ask me, but I always butt myself in conversations that aren’t directed to me, foil doesn’t seal like plastic.

Reactions: Souce
I had to at the restaurant because the fan in the convection oven would blow holes and tear the plastic. At home it's more habit than anything. It helps when I check them. Pull up a corner and the plastic rips and you can just scrunch the foil back down and keep going.

I stopped at that winery and had a few samples. I wish I had bought the one I liked. Instead, I bought the red I didn't like for HBPW. She likes a dry red wine.

Been to the cheese making place and sampled all the cheeses. HEAVEN!
Stopped by there with the BF to get a couple bottles for home and they had a band so we stayed to listen. Needless to say, one bottle didn’t make it home.

VN Store

Back