Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Why, because you said so? Y'all mayo haters that eat it in certain things but think it would be nasty if you ate a spoonful of it (well duh) go ahead and look dumb, the rest of us just laugh at ya.
I eat it when it’s overpowered by sriracha. Slow your roll, stop acting like @Souce. You need a break from him. Go home and eat a Snickers Bear. That’s if Souce will untie you, you kinky bastage

I eat it when it’s overpowered by sriracha. Slow your roll, stop acting like @Souce. You need a break from him. Go home and eat a Snickers Bear. That’s if Souce will untie you, you kinky bastage
I will not slow my roll, Imma keep on rolling ahhhh roll with the changes.. Got to got to keep on rolling... Anyway. You don't over power mayo with sriracha, you overpower Just Mayo-looking crap. Amiright? :)

Reactions: Souce
I will not slow my roll, Imma keep on rolling ahhhh roll with the changes.. Got to got to keep on rolling... Anyway. You don't over power mayo with sriracha, you overpower Just Mayo-looking crap. Amiright? :)
Yes, because then it barely tastes like disgusting mayo to begin with

Yes, because then it barely tastes like disgusting mayo to begin with
Lol, it tastes almost exactly like mayo.

Go make pancakes, Idgaf. I don't eat them because they're too sweet and soft, kinda like Flan. I told Chupa if she made another Flan in this house I was gonna make her mow the lawn from now on with a push mower.

Lol, it tastes almost exactly like mayo.

Go make pancakes, Idgaf. I don't eat them because they're too sweet and soft, kinda like Flan. I told Chupa if she made another Flan in this house I was gonna make her mow the lawn from now on with a push mower.
And then Chupa made you sleep on the couch just for the idle threat.

Reactions: hmanvolfan
Actually I don't hate pancakes or waffles, I just don't eat them because they're just too sweet for breakfast and I wouldn't eat them any other time. I don't eat a big breakfast and pancakes and waffles are too boring to make anyway.

I'll even go further. I bet I could make a blueberry crisp with my recipe using mayonnaise, and every one of the mayo haters would dry-hump my leg.

*Disclaimer : Disregard if they don't like blueberries.

I'll even go further. I bet I could make a blueberry crisp with my recipe using mayonnaise, and every one of the mayo haters would dry-hump my leg.

*Disclaimer : Disregard if they don't like blueberries.
Not sure why you're looking for someone to dry-hump your leg, but Joe's probably game. Total perv like that.

VN Store

Back