Culinary, Arts, Thread.

It is probably a good idea to mention that HULU has some real hidden gems and great content too. All seasons of the X files can be found through their streaming service.

I gotta find a service to watch football on. I don't need anything but college football. I'm in a pickle. Lol.

I use YouTubeTV for college football and never had a problem. Occasionally there is something I can't get that I will stream on ESPN+ but that is rare.

Banana moon pie heated and on peanut butter is better then a chocolate moon pie.

Undermean what I stand Fury?
SHorely...I do.

But I don't eat either of those nasty things willingly. It's the one Nooga tradition I can't get down with and I have tried, and had to eat one with an RC as a matter of civic responsibility on numerous occaisions. I'd prefer 4-5 Little Debbies over any of them, or a goo goo cluster but I can't have that now.

Also i grew up makin the bannana on mayo with peanut butter sammich as my dear Jawjaw gran mama from Cedergrove taught me. To me doin it with a moon pie is just a downgrade. Oh and I'd use Dukes.

I gotta find a service to watch football on. I don't need anything but college football. I'm in a pickle. Lol.
I'm getting ready to spring for the Disney plus pkg. Hopefully that will get all my college football needs fulfilled.

VN Store

Back