Culinary, Arts, Thread.

Anybody dealt with this? Looks like cauliflower ear. He (brother) went to the ER Thursday and asked them to cut it and drain it but they wouldn't. He's going to the doc Tuesday but if it's cauliflower ear that may be too late. He doesn't know what caused it. No stings or bites that he knows of. Says it hurts bad. Feels it with every heartbeat. Hes known to exaggerate, but if it didnt hurt pretty bad he wouldn't say anything at all. I've never had anything like it but Behr did.

View attachment 672039
Called a buddy at the CDC and he said it looks like an STD that has been traced back to a Memphis truck stop with a bald bathroom attendant....

I posted this video initially in the POLI forum....but it's really more medical and diet then political. It's only political if your a fan of Big Pharma censoring such info. I genuinely would have everyone I love and care about watch this. Casey is knocking it out of the park. This is absolutely one of the most important videos most people could watch for their own health and their families. Not posting to debate. Posting to help.

Reactions: Behr
Over 2 hrs? Yeah, not happening.

But thanks for caring.
You might be too old to get help from it anyway. But people with kids and grandkids it's pretty important, and maybe 2 hours is worth keeping your kids from dying young. (Also the reality Behr is your actually already eating well and healthy judging from your posts no matter how much I joke about them.) Some of the numbers she discusses are concerning and just not talked about.

You might be too old to get help from it anyway. But people with kids and grandkids it's pretty important, and maybe 2 hours is worth keeping your kids from dying young. (Also the reality Behr is your actually already eating well and healthy judging from your posts no matter how much I joke about them.) Some of the numbers she discusses are concerning and just not talked about.
I'm not old, I'm a whippersnapper. It's been confirmed by the resident fossilized fornicator.

Tl;dr

I've never bought ghee, I've made my own for 25 years. Last week a friend's wife ask me what my favorite brand was. I've never tasted store bought. She had 2 different brands and I tried them both. Didn't even taste like ghee.

Fast Forward to yesterday. She tasted mine. She asked if I'd marry her. Lol.

Point? There's no comparison. At all. Cost or taste/quality.

*Disclaimer. There are more expensive ghee that may taste differently and closer to what you can make, but it's ridiculous cost wise with the ones she had. Hers were the equivalent of $18 and change per pound.

Next time I make some I'll do a cost analysis but even at the worst it'd be somewhere around $10 using premium butter. And I know it won't be that bad.

Tl;dr

I've never bought ghee, I've made my own for 25 years. Last week a friend's wife ask me what my favorite brand was. I've never tasted store bought. She had 2 different brands and I tried them both. Didn't even taste like ghee.

*Disclaimer. There are more expensive ghee that may taste differently and closer to what you can make, but it's ridiculous cost wise with the ones she had. Hers were the equivalent of $18 and change per pound.

Next time I make some I'll do a cost analysis but even at the worst it'd be somewhere around $10 using premium butter. And I know it won't be that bad.
I recently started doing this myself got some cheese cloth and wire mesh to make it easier. What butter do you get to start with when you make your own out of curiosity?

I usually buy salted butter, it would make sense not to use that for making ghee though......
I use both but mostly unsalted. European butter is the best to use because of more fat content, it just tastes better. Kerrygold I don't like as butter as well as President and Plugra, but it works well as ghee. But since I use ghee and butter I don't buy kerrygold.

Tl;dr

I make my own. Goes in errythang

VN Store

Back