Culinary, Arts, Thread.

I've searched and found everything there is to know about Vol football, except what I was looking for. Lol.

When was the last time Tennessee volunteer football scored 69 or more points? Obviously prior to Saturday.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
I've searched and found everything there is to know about Vol football, except what I was looking for. Lol.

When was the last time Tennessee volunteer football scored 69 or more points? Obviously prior to Saturday.
Louisiana Monroe in 2000 (Final 70-3)

That game could have been 90+

@theFallGuy do you do Hibachi Chicken on the grill? If so, please shoot me an email at 82.83vnemail@gmail.com. Would like to pick your brain on recipe. GVG is about to wear me out for Hibachi Chicken. Gonna invite @508mikey to dinner. He needs to go to Walmart and pick up some Hibachi sauce doe.
yes all the time, but I ain't soliciting no emails here. Keep yer noods to yerself

The school that had 4 people killed was the Apalachee...

• The high school received a phone call this morning warning there would be shootings at five schools and that Apalachee would be the first, law enforcement sources in Georgia told CNN.

VN Store

Back