Curt Maggitt

KG1821

Got baptized last night at the walk, couldn't make it there but heard it was pretty cool. Thought it would be cool to share with y'all, some other good news other than football! Congrats to him! Hopefully he will tear it up on the field as well this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 94 people
Wow. Every single aspect of a student athlete's life is on display. No knock on OP for posting this. But I wonder how surprised Curt would be if he logged on and saw a thread discussing his baptism.

Still, that's awesome for him.

Reactions: 2 people
Wow. Every single aspect of a student athlete's life is on display. No knock on OP for posting this. But I wonder how surprised Curt would be if he logged on and saw a thread discussing his baptism.

I'm a student at UT that's how I knew, if I wasn't I probably wouldn't have known. Just saying.

I don't think he would mind at all and baptism records have been public for centuries.

Reactions: 1 person

Since a baptism is a public profession of faith, I don't see how he would have a problem with it.

Reactions: 14 people
I highly rec the walk! It started about 8 years ago on campus and now is at Sevier Heights which is south of campus on alcoa hwy. If you live close and are around the college years, you owe it to yourself to check it out!

Reactions: 1 person
This truly is awesome news. And I would imagine that he would not mind people discussing this. Heck, Volnation gets involved with every other aspect of there life.

I would hope excited..Congrats to him!

VN Store

Back