Curt Maggitt

I stand corrected after further review. But please...shut up.

I haven't posted on here since 9am. You've posted twice in the last 10 minutes and you're telling me to shut up?

Haha ok Internet tough guy

Reactions: 1 person
Should convert to Islam IMO. We could use the agressive violence

Given the post disciples era behavior of Christians, our government's propping up oppressive rulers like the Saudi family and deceased Shah of Iran, as well as the frequency of armed conflicts resultant from our meddling in other nations' affairs, Christians are no strangers to violence. Nope, I'm not pro-Islam, just fair minded rather than being blindly biased. Beyond that, I agree, hope to see our boys playing opponents with malicious but game legal intent. Making every play a crusade to beat the other guy into meek submission.

Last edited:
I haven't posted on here since 9am. You've posted twice in the last 10 minutes and you're telling me to shut up?

Haha ok Internet tough guy

I didn't even try to act tough lmao. I just said shut up bc you're comments aren't funny. You just tried to start some controversy over what should be a simple "good for him thread".

Reactions: 2 people
I didn't even try to act tough lmao. I just said shut up bc you're comments aren't funny. You just tried to start some controversy over what should be a simple "good for him thread".

What controversy? I asked a question. I'm very happy for Curt

How about rain? You could do hundreds of thousands

Why do you find this humorous? Of course being a believer we are tought that we will be challenged by those who are not of the same faith. I am not asking you to believe as we believe but I am asking for you to respect it. If you can't do that, what honor do you have? Something to chew on. Best thing about it is, it's 100% your choice.

Be blessed!

What controversy? I asked a question. I'm very happy for Curt

You are 100% false. Nice cover up though. Your full intentions was to make fun of a faith because it doesn't line up with you! I do hope one day when God tugs at you, you have people in your life that will share the good news. I pray you get that tug.

Life isn't about sports, its about Good and evil, heaven and hell. One's faith is so crucial to everyday living. I just pray you get that before it's to late. Anyway, carry on!

Reactions: 3 people
You are 100% false. Nice cover up though. Your full intentions was to make fun of a faith because it doesn't line up with you! I do hope one day when God tugs at you, you have people in your life that will share the good news. I pray you get that tug.

Life isn't about sports, its about Good and evil, heaven and hell. One's faith is so crucial to everyday living. I just pray you get that before it's to late. Anyway, carry on!

Everyone will feel the tug at some point and it is up to them to respond or ignore. Congrats to Curt for not ignoring.

Indoctrination is a greater force then pure skepticism and intelligent review combined.

Are you're inserting the fallacy that Christians are all indoctrinated and haven't intelligently reviewed the pertinent facts? Interesting...

That logical argument equals: My side of the argument is true because my argument is true, so anyone who disagrees is wrong.

The irony is that you seem to be using an illogical argument to accuse people of supposed illogical decisions.

I suggest a couple of you pray to the Lord for a sense of humor and a little tolerance. Jumping on a poster, who is Christian and been baptized for a little joke about a water hose is the kind of crap that gives other Christians a bad reputation.

Then again, when you mix our bipolar ff posters with religion, drama queen zealots are bound to come out firing.

I suggest a couple of you pray to the Lord for a sense of humor and a little tolerance. Jumping on a poster, who is Christian and been baptized for a little joke about a water hose is the kind of crap that gives other Christians a bad reputation.

Then again, when you mix our bipolar ff posters with religion, drama queen zealots are bound to come out firing.

I agree Sparty. I almost posted a response earlier but didn't because I didn't want it taken wrong. I'll post it now anyway.

I am absolutely convinced that Jesus had a great sense of humor and was the kind of guy lots of people enjoyed being around. He was invited to parties, drew crowds when he was invited over for dinner, etc...

It was the uptight Pharisees that didn't want anything to do with him.

Are you're inserting the fallacy that Christians are all indoctrinated and haven't intelligently reviewed the pertinent facts?
No your taking my statement and sweeping it across all Christians.

That's flat dishonest. :no: Are you being a dishonest Christian? Are you going to Hell?

I agree Sparty. I almost posted a response earlier but didn't because I didn't want it taken wrong. I'll post it now anyway.

I am absolutely convinced that Jesus had a great sense of humor and was the kind of guy lots of people enjoyed being around. He was invited to parties, drew crowds when he was invited over for dinner, etc...

It was the uptight Pharisees that didn't want anything to do with him.

If people believe in God, but don't think he has a sense of humor, they are oblivious to everything around them, including what they see in the mirror.

VN Store

Back