CWS-Other Games

This is embarrassing to Florida. Which makes the embarrassment they gave KY today even more embarrassing.

Might as well look on the bright side and enjoy their humiliation.

Well, it’s looking like it’s A&M in the final, unless Florida has a miracle up their sleeves! Both teams will be 3-0, and should have their best arms available. If I remember correctly, the Vols and A&M were the two betting favorites to win it all before play began in Omaha. Both teams are making it look easy for the most part, and it should be a hell of a series. However, I put my money on the Vols! How are y’all feeling about it? I’m feeling comfortable with the Vols as my pick, but not over confident.

Well, it’s looking like it’s A&M in the final, unless Florida has a miracle up their sleeves! Both teams will be 3-0, and should have their best arms available. If I remember correctly, the Vols and A&M were the two betting favorites to win it all before play began in Omaha. Both teams are making it look easy for the most part, and it should be a hell of a series. However, I put my money on the Vols! How are y’all feeling about it? I’m feeling comfortable with the Vols as my pick, but not over confident.
Nervous as heck as usual. Glad to be playing for it though

I feel comfortable with this Vols team. They are relentless and can beat you in a number of ways. A&M probably has a pitching edge, but I expect us to get it done.

Reactions: TigerMan

VN Store

Back