Cyberpunk 2077

Where is the free Caliburn?
out in the bad lands, near the Wraith camp. its in a shipping container. I literally just found out last night as I was googling which were the fastest cars in the game to figure out what I should buy. unfortunately I didn't read this one until AFTER i bought one. haven't been out there to look for myself.

Here's All the Free Cars in Cyberpunk 2077

Reactions: Gzearl11
out in the bad lands, near the Wraith camp. its in a shipping container. I literally just found out last night as I was googling which were the fastest cars in the game to figure out what I should buy. unfortunately I didn't read this one until AFTER i bought one. haven't been out there to look for myself.

Here's All the Free Cars in Cyberpunk 2077
Thanks man, I’ve been doing all kinds of side missions and just paid of my debt to the ripperdoc. Don’t wanna continue the story at all because the world is so big!

Reactions: Rifleman
Can confirm. It's there. And it shows up with the rest of your cars, aka not "borrowed".

Thanks man, I’ve been doing all kinds of side missions and just paid of my debt to the ripperdoc. Don’t wanna continue the story at all because the world is so big!
I hear you. I did all the side quests that interested me before moving on. Still dont know how much of the main storyline I have left. I feel I am about 2/3 done with 48 hours in. But i also wouldnt be shocked if there is another whole Act after this one.

I Havent done any of the boxing stuff, kinda getting annoyed at how those fill up the menu now.

I hear you. I did all the side quests that interested me before moving on. Still dont know how much of the main storyline I have left. I feel I am about 2/3 done with 48 hours in. But i also wouldnt be shocked if there is another whole Act after this one.

I Havent done any of the boxing stuff, kinda getting annoyed at how those fill up the menu now.

those boxing missions are hard man. toughest thing in the game for me, maybe i'm just not good at hand to hand combat in this game but still

those boxing missions are hard man. toughest thing in the game for me, maybe i'm just not good at hand to hand combat in this game but still
I wasnt a fan of the tutorial. I stick to guns in combat. Although I did get some mantis blades, and those are fun.

Was coming to post this. Bugs have been worse and I have been crashing a lot and didn’t really before the patch. Seriously considering a refund.
No crashes. And the bugs seem random. Which I guess makes sense for bugs.

No where close to wanting a refund.

You playing on a console?

Its starting to make a lot of sense why the release date kept getting pushed.

This all happened with Witcher 3. It'll get better, but it'll take some time.

Also, if anyone is playing on PC there is a fix that you can perform in the games code that will increase performance on AMD CPU's with lower core counts.

Dang. I knew the old consoles were struggling. I hadnt heard it was so bad on the new generation too.
It's not as bad but the constant controller drift making it unplayable in the menus (only game this exist) the constant crashing, the very bad artifacts are just breaking to me and I didnt think I was owed a refund from Anthem. This has been bad though.

Dang. I knew the old consoles were struggling. I hadnt heard it was so bad on the new generation too.

Its not as bad but at the core it's still the ps4 version. Honestly thank goodness the ps5 version will be free to everyone who owns the ps4 version. It's my only hope by the time they release it, Cyberpunk is the game it's meant to be.

It's not as bad but the constant controller drift making it unplayable in the menus (only game this exist) the constant crashing, the very bad artifacts are just breaking to me and I didnt think I was owed a refund from Anthem. This has been bad though.
Anthem fricking sucked and was a complete mess. Playing on the PC I have a hard time seeing how it's as bad as that.

Theres stuff but little that I would call breaking.

Its not as bad but at the core it's still the ps4 version. Honestly thank goodness the ps5 version will be free to everyone who owns the ps4 version. It's my only hope by the time they release it, Cyberpunk is the game it's meant to be.
That was definitely a good move on their part from the start

Yeah, I'm playing on a One X and that patch on Saturday helped smooth out a lot of the freezing. Still some pop-in sometimes but nothing terrible. It's a bummer that so many aren't having a good experience with what I think is a pretty fun game.

Yeah, I'm playing on a One X and that patch on Saturday helped smooth out a lot of the freezing. Still some pop-in sometimes but nothing terrible. It's a bummer that so many aren't having a good experience with what I think is a pretty fun game.

I'm on PS5, crashes roughly every hour to hour and a half. Last night managed to play about 3 though before it crashed. Lol. Pop in is still pretty bad at times. And very low population density, makes the city not feel as alive as it should. But this is all comparing it to the PC version on higher end rigs. Obviously when the Series X and PS5 versions come out, it'll be more the game it was meant to be for console players. Glad you're not having a terrible experience though considering you're using a One X. No doubt there's a brilliant game underneath the mess lol

Reactions: oUTlaw
I'm on PS5, crashes roughly every hour to hour and a half. Last night managed to play about 3 though before it crashed. Lol. Pop in is still pretty bad at times. And very low population density, makes the city not feel as alive as it should. But this is all comparing it to the PC version on higher end rigs. Obviously when the Series X and PS5 versions come out, it'll be more the game it was meant to be for console players. Glad you're not having a terrible experience though considering you're using a One X. No doubt there's a brilliant game underneath the mess lol
I have noticed when I'm playing that the city feels empty in places. Like there are not many cars on the streets. I haven't really watched any gameplay on PC to know if that may be something they've turned down on consoles to help with some issues.

I have noticed when I'm playing that the city feels empty in places. Like there are not many cars on the streets. I haven't really watched any gameplay on PC to know if that may be something they've turned down on consoles to help with some issues.
It is. Traffic really slows down car travel. And you have to shoulder past people, or double jump over them, when walking down a lot of sidewalks in the main parts of town.

This really should have been a PC launch. Gotten their fixes implemented to get most of the bugs, and then transition to the consoles. Maybe even just drop the old generation.

It feels like they tried to do too much, and lied to the public about it. Major disapppojnt for me on CPDR. At least they owned it and are actually offering options, free upgrades and refunds.

Reactions: Rifleman
Getting some, what I will call, carry over bugs. Visual or sound effects that last beyond the scene they originate from. Have to restart or hope another effect happens that isnt bugged.

It is. Traffic really slows down car travel. And you have to shoulder past people, or double jump over them, when walking down a lot of sidewalks in the main parts of town.

This really should have been a PC launch. Gotten their fixes implemented to get most of the bugs, and then transition to the consoles. Maybe even just drop the old generation.

It feels like they tried to do too much, and lied to the public about it. Major disapppojnt for me on CPDR. At least they owned it and are actually offering options, free upgrades and refunds.

I agree. As a console player myself, I think they should of just released it on PC first. And then honestly said "sorry, but the game just isn't feesible on a PS4 and Xbox One. PS5/Series X only.". Would of pissed people off, but dignity would of stayed in tact I believe. Lol

VN Store

Back