Daily Baseball 2013

No doubt.

I doubt anything is going to come of this during Monday's game. There will be tooany eyeballs watching and quick suspensions given. Don't you think? I bet this one lingers for a while.

ya, anything that happens would be ruled as retaliation and wouldnt be taken lightly. i dont see anyone doing anything except talk

Who else is ready for Dodgers and Padres on Monday?

Yeah, would be surprised if anything happened, but then again I have been surprised before. The west coast game I'm looking forward to this week is wednesday's Scherzer vs. Fernandez.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Only played 8% of the season. Had Trout even played 1 game yet at this point?

Just sayin' it's ridiculously early and guys like Longoria can go on crazy streaks.

I'm not giving up in it by any means, just stating that Longoria is struggling bad.

Votto hit a hr yesterday off melancon

Oops. Must have been late cause I quit watching after Broxton threw up all over himself in the 8th.

Therefore, updated stats are .289 1HR 3Rbis.

Last edited:
Oops. Must have been late cause I quit watching after Broxton threw up all over himself in the 8th.

Yeah, it was the first pitch of the 9th. He came out looking pissed after blowing that lead and crushed the ball

No doubt.

Votto appears to be struggling to with only 2 RBIs and no home runs but he's drawn 20 walks in 12 games and his OBP is .542. Crazy.

I love Votto. You have a good one.

A little bit like Heyward. His walk rate is up and his k rate is down, but he's just getting unlucky.

Gutsy win by Andrew Bailey today.

8765213121.jpg

Lol, Hurdle has lost it. Russell Martin now playing 3B, guess I can't really complain about Pedro being out though

VN Store

Back