Daily Baseball 2013

Will Middlebrooks had a full ride offer for football and baseball to TAMU and went to hike school with LaMichael James. Ohhhhhkay.

rick pitino is at the nats/marlins game, and is apparently, for some reason, a marlins season ticket holder.

the more you know.

Holy shnikes Pujols has to be the slowest player in baseball. Did y'all see the play he got thrown out on to end the game?

Holy shnikes Pujols has to be the slowest player in baseball. Did y'all see the play he got thrown out on to end the game?

He's not a burner, but normally not that slow. I only caught the last few innings, but the commentators of the stream I was watching mentioned he had been hobbling all game
Posted via VolNation Mobile

He's not a burner, but normally not that slow. I only caught the last few innings, but the commentators of the stream I was watching mentioned he had been hobbling all game
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Injuries galore for mr Pujols

He has plantar fasciitis.

People are seriously concerned if he'll be able to play even 50 games at 1b because of it this year.

When asked about it he replied, "I must be getting old."

He's in the 2nd year of a 10yr deal. Nice.

From the Orioles game last night.

8656888280_5d0fb182f0_o.gif

VN Store

Back